Airtel / head less creatures in customer care
I have an Airtel Boad Band connection at my residence in the name of my partnership firm Craftarium Inc. at Kashmere gate, since Mid 2005. The partnership firm got dissolved on 31st March, 2008 and I made a formal request with their Customer care dept. to change the ownership of the connection in my name as the payment was being made by me now and the connection was there at my residence only in Shakti nagar, Delhi-110007.
My request was answered by Airtel customer care over SMS tha they did not have any service where their Airtel connection was actually installed & working. It happened twice as I reported the matter to Airtel. When I approached the higher authority in Customer Care vide a strong e mail, I was told to submit documents including a proof of residence (inspite of their own connection installed there). These documents were submitted by speed post on 29th May and I did receive call at my mobile that my request is now in process and that my JUne bill will be sent in my personal name. It did not happen even till today although I ave been making payments against the SMS recd. on mobile phone for payment.
When I have taken up the matter again in July end, I have been getting mails from Airtel Customer care dept addressed by a different person every time-one saying that the documents recd. were incomplete and the other mail saying that my request is under process and will be done in 3 days.
This stupid drama is going on for the last 2 weeks and nothing has happened. The connection is at my residence since 2005 and now since April, 2008- I have been making payment every month and Airtel is taking my request of change in ownership as if I ave asked for some thin, they can not afford.
Their customer care executives are unable to understand what I tell them over phone. They even acknowledge that they are only some agents and in fact really behave like mind less Creatures just repeating what they ave to utter without trying to understand any thing.
I only wish- some senior Lawyer or Justice goes thru this mail, checks up the authenticity of my complaint and takes up this challenge to bring such companies to task for the sake of common man.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services