Airtelcharging and deducting money for the subscription of the service for which I have not subscribed

Charging and deducting money for the subscription of the service for which I have not subscribed. I received the sms from [protected], the sms quoted as follows: You've been renewed for (re-subscription ELUV, Alert) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Rs 5.

And this is the second time within two days that money is deducted for the service which I have not subscribed. And presently I am trying to reach Airtel customer care service but unable to reach them. I feel really sad about the service which Airtel is now providing.

Ud

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 16, 2008

Mee too. I've receive three times of the same messages from [protected], the content is almost same like you, but only the subscription name changed to "ESHER". I tried to call customer service, no one answer.

• Iv
      Jul 27, 2009

airtel is non sense the only solution for unsubcription for this is stop using airtel sim change to some other services my friends this is advice

• Pa
      Jul 13, 2011

I received the sms from 53636, the sms says: "Your free ELUV service has been activated". It is quite irritating because I've never requested such service. My number has been registered with DND for more than 1 year. But such kind of unwanted and unsolicited offer messages are being sent frequently. And whenever I try to reach Airtel customer care service it become unreachable.