Airtel — charging and deducting money for the subscription of the service for which I have not subscribed
Charging and deducting money for the subscription of the service for which I have not subscribed. I received the sms from [protected], the sms quoted as follows: You've been renewed for (re-subscription ELUV, Alert) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Rs 5.
And this is the second time within two days that money is deducted for the service which I have not subscribed. And presently I am trying to reach Airtel customer care service but unable to reach them. I feel really sad about the service which Airtel is now providing.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit