Airtel / charging and deducting money for the subscription of the service for which I have not subscribed

1 India Review updated:

Charging and deducting money for the subscription of the service for which I have not subscribed. I received the sms from 64611005, the sms quoted as follows: You've been renewed for (re-subscription ELUV, Alert) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Rs 5.

And this is the second time within two days that money is deducted for the service which I have not subscribed. And presently I am trying to reach Airtel customer care service but unable to reach them. I feel really sad about the service which Airtel is now providing.

Ud

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2008

Mee too. I've receive three times of the same messages from 64611005, the content is almost same like you, but only the subscription name changed to "ESHER". I tried to call customer service, no one answer.

• Iv
      27th of Jul, 2009

airtel is non sense the only solution for unsubcription for this is stop using airtel sim change to some other services my friends this is advice

• Pa
      13th of Jul, 2011

I received the sms from 53636, the sms says: "Your free ELUV service has been activated". It is quite irritating because I've never requested such service. My number has been registered with DND for more than 1 year. But such kind of unwanted and unsolicited offer messages are being sent frequently. And whenever I try to reach Airtel customer care service it become unreachable.