Airtel / call divert

India Review updated:
4.7
my new prepaid number is[protected] i want to divert my all calls from my old number[protected] to my new number mentioned above.but wen i activate call divert on my number[protected], it shows request rejected.
why the call divert is not getting activated on my new number .i have also complaine d to the customer care but i did not got any response.
pls help me
Sh

Comments

Sa
  21st of May, 2008
dear sir my name is buvana venkata padmavathi. i had tryed several times to call divert but i count get. pls divert my phone call when out of coverage / switch off to this other number 9966168178.
i hope u will do this immidiatelly.
Am
  31st of Jan, 2009
SIR I WANT TO DIVERT MY ALL CALL OF 9831330540 TO THIS NO.9836856424. I HAVE TRIED A LOT BUT I COULDNT ABLE TO DO IT...IT SHOWING ME SERVICE IS NOT ACTIVE...SO PLZ DO IT FAST FOR ME...
Po
  7th of May, 2009
hello frnds you need to type 91 before the mobile number it activates perfect thanks
Pi
  23rd of Aug, 2009
Sir,
I am manoj kumar.
sir i want to divert my call of 9871649856 to this number 9312102035, when out of coverage/switched off.I had tryd several times to call divert bt i count get.
I hope u will do this immidiatlly
Ma
  21st of Sep, 2009
Hey poorna, I tried adding 91 before my number, but the request got rejected.I have to enter an exact 10digit number to activate it, but on doing so they add an extra + to it and hence the number doesn't exist.
Je
  21st of Jan, 2010
airtel provides very worst services ... no doubt guys!!! so please follow my suggestions and change your SIM... ASAP!!!
Sm
  22nd of Feb, 2011
sir,
i am syed mujtaba hussini
sir, i want to divert my calls 901937640 when out of coverage or switched off i had tried to divert it from mobile but i can't so sir please see my i request an divert my call as soon as possible my number is 9845345751
Ve
  7th of Apr, 2011
Sir,
I want to divert my call of 9963284088 to this number 9676756479, when out of coverage/switched off.I had tryd several times to call divert bt i count get.
I hope u will do this immidiatlly