Airtel / call divert

1 India Review updated:

my new prepaid number is9794716621 i want to divert my all calls from my old number9935305315 to my new number mentioned above.but wen i activate call divert on my number9794716621, it shows request rejected.
why the call divert is not getting activated on my new number .i have also complaine d to the customer care but i did not got any response.
pls help me

Sh

Comments

21st of May, 2008

dear sir my name is buvana venkata padmavathi. i had tryed several times to call divert but i count get. pls divert my phone call when out of coverage / switch off to this other number 9966168178.
    i hope u will do this immidiatelly.

• Am
      31st of Jan, 2009

SIR I WANT TO DIVERT MY ALL CALL OF 9831330540 TO THIS NO.9836856424. I HAVE TRIED A LOT BUT I COULDNT ABLE TO DO IT...IT SHOWING ME SERVICE IS NOT ACTIVE...SO PLZ DO IT FAST FOR ME...

• Po
      7th of May, 2009

hello frnds you need to type 91 before the mobile number it activates perfect thanks

• Pi
      23rd of Aug, 2009

Sir,
    I am manoj kumar.
    sir i want to divert my call of 9871649856 to this number 9312102035, when out of coverage/switched off.I had tryd several times to call divert bt i count get.
    I hope u will do this immidiatlly

21st of Sep, 2009

Hey poorna, I tried adding 91 before my number, but the request got rejected.I have to enter an exact 10digit number to activate it, but on doing so they add an extra + to it and hence the number doesn't exist.

• Je
      21st of Jan, 2010

airtel provides very worst services ... no doubt guys!!! so please follow my suggestions and change your SIM... ASAP!!!

• Sm
      22nd of Feb, 2011

sir,
    i am syed mujtaba hussini
    sir, i want to divert my calls 901937640 when out of coverage or switched off i had tried to divert it from mobile but i can't so sir please see my i request an divert my call as soon as possible my number is 9845345751

• Ve
      7th of Apr, 2011

Sir,
    I want to divert my call of 9963284088 to this number 9676756479, when out of coverage/switched off.I had tryd several times to call divert bt i count get.
    I hope u will do this immidiatlly