Airtel / cannot send sms!
For over 5 days I have been unable to send SMS messages. Can receive but when I try to send the boax says error. I have telephoned 121 for the past three days at least 20 times. Whenever I get a customer care executive, either I am cut off in the middle of the call or am told that someone will get back to me. In one case I did get a call from someone speaking Hindi--I had opened for English-- but when I followed instructions there was no improvement. SMS's to 121 do get sent and I have sms'd at least 10 times to be told each time that my complaint will be serviced in 24 hours. Its is now more than 72 hours. Airtel is not bothered and there is no other way to complain.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet