Airtel / sim card registration failed

1 India Review updated:

Respected sir,

I am ponnayan, my airtel sim card is missing for this month (14/02/2008), now I bought duplicate airtel simcard for this month (21/02/2008). Now only airtel simcard is not in service, (Sim card registration is failed) so please activate my sim. Sorry registration failed mobile number is [protected].
Any doubt please contact sir.
My contact number :[protected]

Please action do for my complaint sir.

Thanks & regards,
M ponnayan

Comments

• Ru
      16th of Apr, 2007
    Air tel - Horribly deficient service
    India

It is very unfortunate that the company that claims to be the best responsive telecom company infact seem to be too deficient in providing services. Instead of solving the problems faced by the customers, they are rude and argue with them. Kindly train your people to be courteous to the customer. It is rather a very unpleasant association with them being their customer.

• Se
      27th of Sep, 2007

Airtel customer support is unprofessional and they are rude.
    many of my friends disconnected because of this.

4th of Jul, 2008

Three months back I removed the SIM from the cell and again now I tried to insert the SIM to Cell, but it displays "SIM Registration Failed". What I have to do next. Please solve the problem.

Please contact in my mobile No. 99868 59007
    SIM Registration Failed Mobile No. 99457 98007
    Plan: Airtel Prepaid Life-Time Scheme

Thanks,

Ramesh

4th of Jul, 2008

My Cell No. is 9967906406 but its outgoing call is activated and incoming call is not activated I have done so many complaint for the same with cust care execs. And also in your Gallery at Lowerparel Peninsula Till the date it is not solved so I am Not happy with your services

• Nr
      14th of Aug, 2008

From: RAJAKUMAR KUMAR
    Subject: SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED
    To: 121@airtelindia.co
    Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 11:08 PM

My Air Tel Mobile Number is 9994028099. Sim Card No.89919, 40000, 08815, 86052.Due to the illness and death of my son (28 Years Old) I was not able to use this Moblile.Now my mobile shows that SIM CARD REGISTRATON FAILED. Please arrange to activat or avail the same Number and help me. Awaiting your favourable reply.
    My Address: N.RAJAKUMAR
    26/777 29 th Street, Shanthinagar, Palayamkottai, Tirunelvelil - 627002
    Tamilnadu
    Email: rajakumar_nrk@yahoo.co.in

26th of Aug, 2008

hello sir, my airtel thamilnadu sim got regected.right now i m at roming...i have validty till this december...pls help me...my airtel number s 9994091230...and to contact me 9745767711

• Da
      16th of Nov, 2008

Respected Sir,

I am Davinder, I bought duplicate airtel simcard for this month (15/11/2008) . Airtel simcard is not in service, my mobile number is 9971318520, (IT SHOWS INVALID SIMCARD) so please activate my sim.

Please do action for my complaint sir.

Davinder Kumar

• Pr
      3rd of Jan, 2009

hello sir,
    i had my old sim its registration is over but i don't no my sim number its sim back number is 89914 90004 00183 52578...

• Aa
      24th of Feb, 2009

I want to Closemy No. 09725441819 because i was lost my airtel noumber
    Reply me on my email address aasifpathan@ymail.com

• Ba
      21st of Aug, 2009

Please connection on or your to payment chek No 698904 amaunt 1132/= thankyou

13th of Oct, 2009

sir i taken airtel sim i t was not activated till now please see that

• Ve
      20th of Apr, 2010

VEERY VEERY POOR SERVICE GHTAYA CUSTOMER CAIR

• Ha
      1st of Nov, 2010

why unnecessary sms amount collected in my cell phone 9894292933

• Ka
      21st of May, 2011
    Air tel - full talk time offer not intimated
    bharti airtel
    India

i am the real customer of air tel past 7 years. they give so many offers and gifts upto last year only. now the recent year they can not intimate so many talk time offers. i went to shop and heard the offers daily, is it possible. i am proud the airtel customer for past seven years and till date. but the airtel tamil nadu team takes the needful action as early as possible for me. my number is 9994312920

• Sk
      30th of Jun, 2011

Cell no 9871098888
    Flooded with unwanted SMS

• Sk
      30th of Jun, 2011

Cell no. 9871098888
    Flooded with SMS which are uncalled for.

• Ss
      20th of Jan, 2016

Dear Sir,

On 18th I purchased duplicate SIM in place of my old SIM in view of lost of Mobile by producing all necessary documents. Later after specified time when I inserted in to my mobile it is prompting that the "registration failed".

The serial no of the SIM is 8991400912990967819U.

In fact I am staying in Orissa near Bhubhaneswar. Since I have come to Chennai I have visited your MANDAVELI AIR TEL Office personally and got the SIM. So I request you to please check and rectify the same.

Where as in case of replacement you please send it by courier to the following address.

M. Sudhamsu, Flat No: 6P, Binayaka Block - 1, Prafulla Mishra Complex, Gandhi Road, ANGUL: 759122 ODISHA Mobile NO: 98 48 03 46 58

Your immediate response is highly appreciated