Airtel / gprs not getting deactivated
I am really fed up with Airtel services, it very irritating ...
I had requested for my GPRS deactivation and for my refund for the unnecessary deduction from my account, but no action taken.
I had activated GPRS on 26th jan morning and tried to deactivate it that night itself, but was not deactivated. I tried with 56562 more than 10 times on the following days but still not deactivated.
Every day I receive the message “Your balance is deducted by Rs.12 for your VAS download.”
GPRS is not getting deactivate, it is not my fault. From so many days I am trying to deactivate it.
I have call up your customer care executive to find the status about the GPRS, sometime they say GPRS is active and sometime they say GPRS is deactivated. How automatically this activation happen??
And every day my balance is deducted by Rs.12
Costumer care executive doest not care you when you try to talk with them.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data