Airtel / airtel customer care

1 India Review updated:

I am using airtel prepaid connection in Bangalore.I got a promotional call from airtel which i didnt understand as that was in regional language so i disconnected the call.Later in the day i got a sms saying some Background Music service has been activated and Rs 30 were deducted from my account on 19 th Jan 2008.When i called the customer care ,they didn't tell the cause of the problem and disconnected the call.
I again called the customer care twice on 27th Jan,2008 and the same thing hapened again.Customer Care people are not ready to hear any thing ,they just disconnect the call in the midlle of the conversation.
Please can anyone send me the mail id of the Airtel Zonal Head

Va

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2008

very bad service

phone & Internet connection.Again we had word with Mr. Ashish(Sr. executive) & Mr. Sachin(Supervisor) regarding the problem, they have assured us that problem will short out within 4 Working hours. But after 3 days nobody is giving proper responce to us .For your information we are regular user of internet and our work basically done with internet, our staff member are sitting idle since last 5 days .

Regards.
    ANIL GAUTAM

20th of May, 2011

I have been using Airtel's broadband/IPTV and landline connection in New Delhi at Malviya Nagar and recently I applied for a shift to another place (to Ashram) on 7th May . They promised everything will be shifted within 3 working days. Today is 20th May and after talking thousand times to customer support representative, Zonal head, writing complaints in emails to the zonal head and doing everything that I could do I am still not able to get it back in my new place.
    Every time I heard a word from them they said their technical team is looking - don't know what the ### they are doing...
    Even I have been following up this Mr. Rakesh Kumar who posted this above comment since last 8days but in vein.
    Now I am going to sue them in charges of failure to deliver on commitment causing me loss in my business. I will see how I get my loss taken care by Bharti Airtel.

• Su
      22nd of Jul, 2011

hi can anyone provide me contact information of airtel zonal head so that i can talk to him and fire a complain against an employee of airtel who take my money for new broadband connection and did not take any action against it. and as well no one visit @ my resident place. i am terribly unhapppy by this incident...

7th of Oct, 2011

Hi,

Its been 2 days since i lodged the complaint in airtel customer care regading my broadband issue. Till now no attempt has been made to rectify the issue. I called up customer care again in their notes engineer has given false update . Can anyone help in rectifying the issue. My complaint number is 5212138

Regards,
    Sandeep

• Pr
      15th of Oct, 2011

1-on friday..some of my friend me i attended my phone, in the mean while an airtel live java games prompt appeared which i didnt niticed, accdentally i clicked yes, then after talkin wid my fren i saw thatthere were no downloads from thatlink, i thought thank god, , but after a while i got an sms from 5800 that ' u have been charged 20/-for downloading java game, .then i recheckedmy mobole were theee any new downloads or not, ..shocked nothin had downloaded...as i lost my comolete balance of 19/-i was unable to make a call even to customer careon the same day...
    On saturday...i recharged my mobile wid 30/-, i callled to customer care and try asking about the lost balance, she was too rude wid me and speaking without any kind of social greetings, or requesting r other soft skills...after some time i noticed that she hasnot told me her name, and i insted her to tell her name, andshe tried to change the topic, , keeping on repeating that there is no information, we cant tell the host name or id etc...finally she ended up the conversation with out any prompting or any of theinformation whichi required...
    After few minutes i again called them...same a female recieved tha call n started conversation withouttelling her name, , , , i asked at least give me the detils of tha customercare exequitive who i spoke just before., she replyed that we wont have any information about such things, .so i kept that topic a side and asked about my previous issue 'lost of 20/- bucks, then she kept me on hold for 3minutes and ended up the call without any prompt or the information i required...
    Note...1-the customer care executives of airtel intentionally not telling there names, and keeping there airtel customers on hold for long time.
    2-not giving the airtel customers the information they required and making them to call again..
    3-last but not at all least., , .the airtel customer care exequtives are charging 50ps per three minutes, and makingcostumers to stay on line for minimum of 10 minutes...
    To speak wid such irresponsible airtel customercare exequitiveas who dont know how to talk at all, who dont have minimum information, who want to burn there airtel customers pocket all time, AND WHO FEELS THE AIRTEL CUSTOMERS ARE NOT GODS OR NOT A NORMAL PEOPLE AND FEEL THEIR CUSTOMERS AS THERE LIFE TIME .''ENEMIES''. .

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2011

sucking airtel

• Hu
      27th of Aug, 2012

Sir/Madam.

Its been 24 hours am unable to use the internet on my phone. Whenever I call your customer care. I just get one answer that the service will be up in next 4 hours. This is affecting my business big time as internet plays a major role in my work. Could you please let me know what are you doing with this issue ?
    Should I expect the service to come up or should i go ahead and buy another service provider card, because this is not helping me in any manner.

Awaiting your reply

• Si
      10th of Sep, 2012

Worst service

I applied for an broadband internet connection 1 year before for which Manu from Airtel came to my residence and said there is feasibility and received Rs.1100. After which no one turned up and still I am roaming to the Airtel Nodal office to claim the money.

Now I applied for a new BB connection again with Airtel and Manju from Airtel said that there is feasibility 100% and received Rs.1250 and I got no callback from him.

I need a callback from zonal manager or VP wo can act immediately

• Ra
      18th of Oct, 2012

The worst ever service i see from Airtel!!!

I'm using Airtel postpaid service. I have not received the bill which must be generated on 4th of Sep 2012. I'm chasing them from past 45days. But there is no resolution till now.
    The mistake i have done is, i paid the bill amount before i get the bill. :(
    No response from customer care and nodal officer. And the kind of replies they give when we call them is irritating. They don't even understand the issue raised and they will speak something else.
    Apart from that when ever i call to 121 it is full of noise from customer service executive. What i can understand that is, because of the cost cuttings they have to sit next to next and other ppl discussion is also audible in out conversation. Which is irritating...
    Not sure how airtel is going to handle this when we have MNP in place. Customer have n no.on options to move out.