Airtel / false advertising & unjustified deduction
On this Sunday I got 1 message from Airtel from 678000 saying "Your Hello Tunes Subscription Pack for 30 days has been updated. Dial 678 to select the latest songs as your Hello Tunes."
As it was free of cost I dialed 678 to set a latest song as Hello Tune for my number. Immediately after that my account was debited with Rs. 65. I downloaded this Hello Tune only because it is free. I don't want if it is being charged. This is unfair to me and I want my money credited back to my account.
I called your customer care executives twice on 15 Jan & 16 Jan. They said you deactivate your hello tune by dialing "*106#" and your money will be credited back to your account within 24 hours. It has not been done till now.
Lastly when I called customer care executive today (Jaideep Nimbalkar) he told me that your money will not be credited back to your account. He also said that you are fooling around by saying that it was not mentioned in your message that downloading a latest song will cost you money. You will have to come to our office and bla bla bla.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data