[Resolved] Airtel / outgoing call / sms barred

1 India Review updated:

It's been a more than half a year im using my airtel number. But few days ago, the outgoing call / sms is barred. My sim still have enough balance load remaining. I tried to call the customer care several times and they told me to contact the prepaid services. When I dial the 121, I always connected to post paid services. I'll be leaving india tomorrow morning going to other country. Can anyone out there in airtel assist me? I highly appreciated your prompt response. Thank you in advance.
My airtel no. Is +[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2017

Dear Customer (prp4031),

This is with reference to your post, dated 29 June 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Comments

• Wi
      3rd of Jan, 2011

im using my airtel number. But few days ago, the OUTGOING SMS is BARRED. My sim still have enough balance load remaining. I tried to call the customer care several times and they told me to contact the prepaid services. When I dial the 121, i always connected to post paid services. Can anyone out there in AIRTEL assist me? I highly appreciated your prompt response. Thank you in advance.
    MY AIR TEL NO. is +919004430560

• Pr
      29th of Jun, 2017

Recently I changed my mobile from Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid. At the time of conversion I gave all documents. They claim the documents are incomplete but refuse to explain what is incomplete. Two days no service now outgoing calls are barred.The customer service is pathetic and the operators are rude.