[Resolved] Airtel / outgoing call / sms barred
It's been a more than half a year im using my airtel number. But few days ago, the outgoing call / sms is barred. My sim still have enough balance load remaining. I tried to call the customer care several times and they told me to contact the prepaid services. When I dial the 121, I always connected to post paid services. I'll be leaving india tomorrow morning going to other country. Can anyone out there in airtel assist me? I highly appreciated your prompt response. Thank you in advance.
My airtel no. Is +[protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2017
Dear Customer (prp4031),
This is with reference to your post, dated 29 June 2017.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.
We look forward to receive the required details.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud