Airtel / airtel relationship centre not treating customers properly

India Review updated:

Hi,
I would like raise a complaint against below airtel relationship centre
Reach telecommunication
No 511 gst road chromepet, near vettri theatre, chennai - 600044 chennai

I had a bitter experience with them.
The timing of bill collection in website & airtel relationship centre notice boards are mentioned as 9.30a. M to 8.00p. M., but reality is they close all the billings before 8.00p. M, particularly 7.45p. M itself. I happened to reach the above centre at 7.50p. M & they told me that they have closed collecting bills. When I asked about the timing mentioned in the board, they have told that they want to leave exactly at 8.00p. M so that they are closing billings at 7.45p. M itself, there were total of 5 to 6 customers waiting for paying bills who have come exactly at that time, they have refused to take any of their payment. They have also not treating the customers properly. They are insisting not to speak because thay say so. They have not even cared for the customers call. I have been using airtel (Below number) for the past 5 years & I never experienced this insult from any of the customer care services

Comments

• Cv
      Nov 15, 2010

I have got a call from Delhi ( Customer service) that they will check & resolve this timing issue. I have also informed them to take this to next level so that atleast the relationship centre's people will treat customers properly. I wanted to go that centre again to check whether this customer service call works. Lets hope this is useful. Thanks for the website COMPLAINTS BOARD.

• Rs
      Nov 22, 2010

Dear,
    My Airterl Mobile No is 9650180994. without my knowledge your team has actvated so many services like missed call, matromonial service, dial a song etc. Every time my recharge coupon is being used up for all these extra services. You are directed to cacel all these services, failing which the matter is going to be taken up with the consumer court.

• Rs
      Nov 22, 2010

Dear,

Jul 15, 2011

I agree to this comment.. When I went there to get duplicate SIM card, they told that they dont have stock and asked me to come on the next day after giving a call to their number 9840277777. Whenever i call to this number, its switched off.. It will take around 1 hour to reach the airtel showroom.. very bad service