Airtel / refund of money through dd

1 India Review updated:

I had availed a postpaid facility under the 495 plan for my mobile bearing no. [protected].I had discontinued this facility in September 2007 on 11-09-2007.I got this connection converted to prepaid by paying Rs.160/- .I understand that I was eligible for a refund after sixty days of receipt of the bill for the mobile in question.I tried my level best by personally visiting the Airtel Office at Yadav Colony who listened to my complaint verbally and did promise to consider the same suitably.I am at a loss to understand regarding the type of substandard service being offered by a premier company of this repute.I am a employee of Tata and atleast we do not show this type of lackadisical attitude towards customer care.Trust I would get the DD refunded positively without being told to do so time and again.

Comments

• Am
      14th of Dec, 2007

This is regarding Pre-paid phone validity. I' had recharged my phone on 1st no. 2007 with 499/- in that i shuld have got 6 months validioty as per the plan which i confirmed at customer care twise thrise.

Then after a month my phone validity has got expired ...and from that day have been compaling to cutomer care about this every time executive do the same thing frd. my complaint to back office.

And tell to wait for 48 hrs. i did this thrise or more than that ... but till now its not been resolved... even i ask to recharge my phone then he responded if u get rechrge ur phone then u wont get ur rest of validity.

Please tell me what should i do now cause its been happening for 15 days ...and i don't think its going to be resolved now.

Thanks And Regards,