Airtel / problem in creating c. u. g in my airtel friends pack.

1 India Review updated:

Sir,
My mobile no is :[protected]. Its an airtel friends pack and I had created a group of 5 members about 1years ago. Inorder 2 delete 2 members and join some other members we all decided to break the existing group after consulting the customer care. We got it brocken very easily. But, now the problem is that we are not able to create any new group further even after trying from last few days. All are maintaining the minimum balance of rs30 and none of this numbers are lifetime scheme. So, please take necessary measures to solve this problem.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Nija. K. C

Name:nija. K. C
Mob. No:[protected]
No of members which I want to join in my new group:[protected], [protected], [protected]

Ni

Comments

• Mu
      25th of Mar, 2008

Sir,

i got a postpaid card i am in Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. i can't get tower properly. just one point of tower indicator is a big thing here. today we don't get even a single point for the whole day. Every one using airtel are in trouble
    So please take necessary steps for this

• Pr
      8th of Apr, 2008

I want to join group but its not done it shows after sometime

• So
      6th of May, 2009

My number is 996797655 have Wirtten a comple to Airtel Officer and Customer care for solve my problem.Because they deactivate my Cconnection without any information.That time i am not at Mumbai.After reaching Mumbai i wright a mail every day but till now i am not received any mail or call or any tipe of help.From net i collect the officers phone numer and call them no on pick up my call all r ringing is the number is fake? WI dont undestand what should i do, because this number is very importment in my work.

• So
      6th of May, 2009

Airtel Nodel and other Officer's Number in the site are Fake, Riging no one pick up your call

• Ap
      19th of May, 2009

my mobile no is :9766021457 its an airtel friends pack and actually i want to join a group but when i enter the password it shows invalid password but i m entering the rigth password.all are maintaining the minimum balance of Rs30 and none of this numbers are lifetime scheme.so, please take necessary measures to solve this problem.
    thanking you,