Airtel / harrasment of airtel service

India Review updated:

I have converted my post paid connection to prepaid on Jan 9th 2010 in Airtel Porur Showroom chennai,

although I have submitted all my douments and enrollment form at the time of conversion still dirty airtel has deactivated my nuber saying that they haven't received my doucments very strange question how does airtel showroom accept coversion application without proper doucments, but still I submitted all doucments again after which my number got activated.

after two month i.e on 06/05/2010, I got a message from airtel that they haven't received enrollment form and they are going to dactivate my numner.

What a ### service airtel is providing one time they will harass you by telling you haven't submitted doucments and other time it says you haven't submitted enrollment form. shame on Airtel and on Mr. Sunil Mittal whose organization is so poor that their inefficency is passed on customers.

very bad mr Mittal. pooooor service

Abdul Gaffur
[protected]

Comments

• Ab
      7th of Jun, 2010

Dear Rahul, My concern is not yet resolved and you are concluding that it is through, Shame on you people.

7th of Jun, 2010

infact my concern was not at all heard properly below is the complaint given to appelate but got stupid replies,
    Dear Abdul Gaffur,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction, you have expressed concern over deactivation of services for your Airtel number 9840444084.

We regret the delay in responding to your email.

We completely comprehend your viewpoint and sincerely apologize for any difficulty caused to you by our Customer service department.

We take pride in enhancing our customers with our responsive and friendly approach. It has always been our constant endeavor to ensure, that our customers are delighted by our inimitable approach.

With reference to your email regarding deactivation of services, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that as per feedback received from our concerned that you are requested to visit the Airtel relationship center where documents has been submitted and collect the LCS number and forward the same to initiate further, enabling us to do the needful.

We have also tried to get in touch with you on your number 9804854880 but with little success. We request you to reply for any further assistance, enabling us to do the needful.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Lokesh R
    Appellate Officer
    Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below hyperlink
    Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Cc:
    Sent: 27/05/2010 16:03:25
    Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. AIRTEL NUMBER 9840444084 [|BAL|9840444084|2005201016327|]

Hello Lokesh,

Time & again you people have proved worthless none of you guys have given a
    relevant answer,

I never had said that my number is inactive, all I asked was the reasons for
    sending texts from the AT- Alerts when I already had submitted enrolment form
    and other supporting documents,

Thanks for recommending me to get a new Airtel number I don't think any normal
    person would be interested taking your services when he has already suffered so
    much with support service.

Ridiculous replies, your Nodal officer has given stupid reply not at all
    relevant to my question then finally a higher escalation gives more stupid
    answer it seems that in Airtel the higher level we go the more

stupid people we come across I have put all interactions I had with Airtel in
    all websites let the whole world know what kind of people exists in Airtel.

Mobile +919804854880

05/26/2010 10:37 AM

Re:  ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. AIRTEL NUMBER 9840444084
    [|BAL|9840444084|2005201016327|]

Dear Abdul Gaffur,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 20/05/2010, you have
    expressed concern over deactivation of services for your Airtel number
    9840444084.

We regret the delay in responding to your email.

We completely comprehend your viewpoint and sincerely apologize for any
    difficulty caused to you by our Customer service department.

We take pride in enhancing our customers with our responsive and friendly
    approach. It has always been our constant endeavor to ensure, that our
    customers are delighted by our inimitable approach.

With reference to your email regarding deactivation of services, we regret the
    inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that services for the
    mobile number 9840444084 has been barred on 03/02/2010 due to non-receipt of
    Airtel prepaid enrollment form (APEF). We regret to inform you that your
    request for reactivation of services could not processed.

We request you to find the procedure to avail a new Airtel mobile number.

We request you to visit the nearest Airtel relationship centre and submit the
    below mentioned documents:

1. One passport size Photograph
    2. Address Proof
    3. Photo ID proof

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Lokesh R
    Appellate Officer

385EA3E81863A2EC2B54BFDF2A6DABE92769A8E82F52B0D3375F&refno=2005201016327

Cc: [protected]@moneycontrol.com
    Sent: 20/05/2010 11:18:49
    Subject: Fw: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. AIRTEL NUMBER 9840444084
    [|BAL|9840444084|1705201010327|]

Hi,

please see my complaint at the bottom of this mail and the responses of your
    nodal officer.

all these people keep on chanting one thing that I have not submitted documents
    and I need to do again despite repeatedly I keep mentioning that I have done it
    twice,

very strange responses what is my complaint and what response I have got, seem
    to be too intelligent guys (fit for nothing)

I have too little trust on you too as all your guys seem to never accept your
    mistake,

Mobile +919804854880
    ----- Forwarded by Abdul G Shaik/India/PAC/Nalco on 05/20/2010 11:03 AM -----

05/17/2010 09:55 AM

Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. AIRTEL NUMBER 9840444084
     [|BAL|9840444084|1705201010327|]

Dear Abdul Gaffur,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your interaction dated 17-May-2010 regarding receipt
    of the SMS for documents submission of the Airtel number 9840444084.

We request you or your relatives to kindly submit the below mentioned documents
    at the nearest Airtel outlet to enjoy uninterrupted services.Because as per the
    process the documents are to be submitted in ARC along with Magic Enrolment
    form

- Magic Enrolment form duly filled by the customer

- Photograph

- Photo ID

I hope this information helps. Should you require any assistance, please do not
    hesitate to contact us. You may Mail us on nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Azim Abdul
    Nodal Officer

6F94FE1D68ACD6364745B8DB3D494CB1D93F404144464F4FB3D43A&refno=1705201010327

Cc:
    Sent: 17/05/2010 09:42:09
    Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. AIRTEL NUMBER 9840444084
    [|BAL|9840444084|1405201015706|]

I don't think my concern has been addressed I already mentioned that I had
    submitted all documents twice still you insist me to submit it again it not
    fair on your part what is the guarantee that after submitting now you won't ask
    again.

for your information your airtel show room has refused to take any documents
    unless I personally submit the application.

Mobile +919038814119

05/15/2010 03:33 PM

Re:  ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. AIRTEL NUMBER 9840444084
    [|BAL|9840444084|1405201015706|]

Dear Abdul Gaffur,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your interaction dated 14-May-2010 regarding receipt
    of the SMS for documents submission of the Airtel number 9840444084.

We request you or your relatives to kindly submit the below mentioned documents
    at the nearest Airtel outlet to enjoy uninterrupted services.

- Magic Enrolment form duly filled by the customer

- Photograph

- Photo ID

I hope this information helps. Should you require any assistance, please do not
    hesitate to contact us. You may Mail us on nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Azim Abdul
    Nodal Officer

https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=FF 0
    6738C8D8FF41F7D888CF61667A5D83C5DA9EC137B808382858780858D8CF4&refno=140520101570

Cc: [protected]@core.nic.in;[protected]@gmail.com;[protected]@nalco.com

----- Forwarded by Abdul G Shaik/India/PAC/Nalco on 05/14/2010 11:17 AM -----

05/11/2010 06:45 PM

Acknowledgement Mail.

Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.Your request has been registered with us and your
    unique reference no. is 1105201038101. Request you to quote your unique
    reference number for future interactions. We shall get back to you within 24
    hours.

Warm Regards
    Airtel Customer Service

Note: Please mention your mobile no. in the subject of the email whenever you
    write to us for a quicker response. Do not include any space or any special
    characters between the digits.

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

---------------------Original Message--------------------------
    Subject: Airtel Number 9840444084
    Date: 11/05/2010 06:43:34 PM
    To: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
    Message body:

I am Abdul Gaffur, residing in the below address

7, IV Cross, Audco Nagar, Kattupakkam Chennai 600056.

I have been using the number 9840444084 for the past four years. In month of
    Jan 2010 I have converted Post paid to prepaid and at that time I have
    submitted prepaid enrolment form and all necessary documents in Airtel Porur
    Showroom but my number was blocked in Feb 2010 reason being Non submission of
    documents very strange reason how is that a porur showroom has converted my
    post paid to pre paid without receiving documents . still I have submitted
    again

in may 2010 again I am receiving texts from AT alerts that I haven't submitted
    ---------------------------------------------

Dear Customer, This is to inform that your Q/R/C has been parked and action will be taken shortly. Airtel Care
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

• Ha
      27th of Feb, 2011

I have had the same issue. We filled out the right forms at the centre and submitted all forms, proofs, for prepaid connection for 9573196629, they deactivated the form and demanded that we fill out a magic enrollemnt form on a Sunday which is not possible given all offices are closed. This was done after 7 days of use of sim card - how is that airtel allowed the service for 7 days and then revokes it when customer is away traveling ? we bought this sim card for an overseas guest and were embarrased to see that the premier service provider can arbitarily switch off service without warning and demanda form that was already filled out and submitted.
    The process is defined as such. When you go to the airtel website, there is no description of any MAGIC enrollement form and we haev completed all the steps indicated. THis is harrassment. We have 2 airtel connections in this house. We may rethink keeping it.

Mr H S Gururaja Rao

27th of Feb, 2011

very shortly we can see airtel at number one position from bottom.
    in an interview to CNBC awaaz he honestly said that the party for Telecom companies is over and he has no interest in this sector. so Bharathi group is moving to insurance and retail segments.

so when your big boss is making such comments so as the bottom level guys. worst service guaranteed.