Airtel / harrasment of airtel service
I have converted my post paid connection to prepaid on Jan 9th 2010 in Airtel Porur Showroom chennai,
although I have submitted all my douments and enrollment form at the time of conversion still dirty airtel has deactivated my nuber saying that they haven't received my doucments very strange question how does airtel showroom accept coversion application without proper doucments, but still I submitted all doucments again after which my number got activated.
after two month i.e on 06/05/2010, I got a message from airtel that they haven't received enrollment form and they are going to dactivate my numner.
What a ### service airtel is providing one time they will harass you by telling you haven't submitted doucments and other time it says you haven't submitted enrollment form. shame on Airtel and on Mr. Sunil Mittal whose organization is so poor that their inefficency is passed on customers.
very bad mr Mittal. pooooor service
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit