Airtel / stupid gprs and responsible officers

No responsible officer handles airtel haryana they do not want hear complaints. They bar your helpline numbers and not pik ur phone if you want to connect them. I throw my sim to waist when Mr. Harvinder not even want to hear my complaint.Airtel must see for unable officers otherwise they ruin this company.

A  15th of Mar, 2007 by
Its time when my friend has taken a new sim card from Airtel in Jan 2007. We tried to activate the GPRS facility but were unable and called 121 several times. They had provided us with numbers to message on. We had tried messaging on that numbers for 5 times and finally it was activated and they started charging us for the same, but we were not able to use the Internet. Than we had visited to the Vegacenter, Satara road Pune for further solution. They had really helped us and had made some changes or update in our account and finally we were able to browse Internet. Till the time we were not able to browse the net we were charged for that around 66 INR.

BCoz of poor network in our location we had given a request to deactivate the GPRS service after 2 days of activation. Again we got numbers to message and we started messaging. Every time we msg it has given a positive status for request, but was not deactivated and daily deductions were there onto the sim card.

We were trying to communicate with them calling 121 but there was an assurance and 24 hrs commitment for deactivation with a new no. to msg on. It continued with us and we were having a big list of numbers to msg on.

We lost around 500 INR but the GPRS was still active. This continued and before a week I got a new number to call on i.e. 56562. We had called and a voice msg was there that your "GPRS facility will be deactivated within next 24 hrs". Daily deduction was continued and we barred sometimes 11 INR sometimes 30 INR and sometimes 20 INR.

Till the time we were not able to use the facility but charged for the same.

I had called more than 50 times and had given many complaints to the Customer Representatives. Had also called the technical department that call was received at some location in Punjab. They had told us that "due to some technical problems your service was not been deactivated and as this was a problem from our side, definitely the amount deducted will be refunded to you.

He had told us to give a request to 121 regarding the same. Again we started calling to 121 and 90% calls were not answered properly by the representatives telling that "the server is down". Now each and every time we had told whole status and had tried to communicate with a responsible person.

After making 100+ calls we were able to communicate with a senior named "Shanu", she had a word of mouth that within next 24 hrs your amount will be refunded to you and she herself is going to give a feedback call.

There was no feedback and no refund.

Again we tried to communicate with her many times and with others but no response.

Now they normally receives the call and listen whole status but after listening all they finally says that "the server is down".

Same thing is being done by a senior named "Shahin", they only says one thing that call after 1 hour.

Its really tuff to get the things resolved with Bharti Airtel.

I would appreciate if this voice goes to some responsible person as there are people who are using there GPRS service and definitely this status will be same.

Please revert back on my email if any solution is there.
A  21st of May, 2007 by
Airtel customer service SUCKS. I am taking them to customer court. I am so frustrated running around for a refund of my deposit, I wanna screw them so bad, I will do it as a matter of principle.
N  16th of Jul, 2007 by
Hi mates
i am airtel gprs customer (as per airtel ppl :P ) and using gprs since last 2 yrs
now i changed my cell phone to nokia 3230 which is edge class 10 handset
but my speed doesn't makes any difference by edge
so i complained in airtel cc and they just wrote a complain 20 dayz back and told me that they 24 working hrs to resolve my problem
i wait for 5 dayz but my speed was abt 5-6 kBps
then i made another complain regarding same issue...but they don even reply for my complain no.. when i request cc exe to give me current status they disconnect the call and banned my call for cc
only through sms i can make complain to them... (in north east i can make 3 calls in day or total 30 calls in a month to cc ) but i know i just made around 7-8 calls in these 20 dayz
now i get a new prob i.e my net speed goes below 1 kBps
even i cant login to yahoo...wth airtel cc ppl r doing...
i thot to contact nodal officer but the no which i found on website are not reachable
i mailed to 121@airtelworld.com
but only auto confirmation i got from dere side
can any one tell me what can i do
or what sud i do to complain against these deaf dump cc exe
A  21st of Apr, 2008 by
How you are telling that Airtel GPRs was 5 to 6 Kbps. I thnk you have checked it after 12am.

Use any Download Express Softwares like getRight, Download Express, Download Accelerator Plus,... like that.. then you wll know the speed of the connection. it is just 1 to 4 kbps.
A  5th of Oct, 2008 by
Respected sir,
Your GPRS service is subscribed by me, but it is too poor due the disconnect of ur network problem. I am not able to access the sites & not able to complete my work.
The problems are arrieses as:
1) when i am surfing the internet the site is opened but it
disconnected within one or two minutes due to disconnect of ur network.
This is very tredious job to come out of the internet browser & again try to connect to the internet.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel