Airtel / closing the connection
Myself Rajesh k Sharma, R/O 1170-F, Sector 7B Chandigarh has been a subscriber of mobile phone having cell no. [protected]. I do not want to continue with the mobile connection, so you are requested to stop the mobile connection and services to my mobile.
You are further requested to adjust the payment/bill against the security deposit of Rs. 250/- deposited at the time of taking connection.
I may be informed through retur mail regarding the return of the sim card and the payment/refund of money after adjusting the bill against security.
It is made clear that after 31-10-2007 I do not require the mobile connection. So you are requested to do the needful at the earliest and inform accordingly.
Rajesh K. Sharma.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Mobile Tower Installation Fraud
- Bharti Airtel - Faulty SIM cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315