Airtel / closing the connection

India Review updated:
Myself Rajesh k Sharma, R/O 1170-F, Sector 7B Chandigarh has been a subscriber of mobile phone having cell no. [protected]. I do not want to continue with the mobile connection, so you are requested to stop the mobile connection and services to my mobile.
You are further requested to adjust the payment/bill against the security deposit of Rs. 250/- deposited at the time of taking connection.

I may be informed through retur mail regarding the return of the sim card and the payment/refund of money after adjusting the bill against security.

It is made clear that after 31-10-2007 I do not require the mobile connection. So you are requested to do the needful at the earliest and inform accordingly.

Yours sincerely
Rajesh K. Sharma.

Comments

Ra
  24th of Apr, 2008
complaint against air tel customer care(121)
with humble submission i beg to say that i am having Airtel sim card bearing no 9906705222 which has been disconected since from last 5 days without my permission.As i talked to customber care but they didn"t repond me & i am facing alot of probelms since from 6 days.So i requested your good self that kindly restore my number as soon as possible that will be your most kindness.
Ra
  24th of Apr, 2008
sub,
complaint against air tel customer car(121)
with humble submission i beg to say that i am having Air tel card bearing no 9906705222 which has been disconnected since from last 5 days without my permission.As i talked to customer care but they did n"t respond me & i am facing a lot of problems since from 5 days.So i requested your good self that kindly restore my number as soon as possible that will be your most kindness.

YOURS FAITHFULLY