Airtel / closing the connection

1 India Review updated:

Myself Rajesh k Sharma, R/O 1170-F, Sector 7B Chandigarh has been a subscriber of mobile phone having cell no. [protected]. I do not want to continue with the mobile connection, so you are requested to stop the mobile connection and services to my mobile.
You are further requested to adjust the payment/bill against the security deposit of Rs. 250/- deposited at the time of taking connection.

I may be informed through retur mail regarding the return of the sim card and the payment/refund of money after adjusting the bill against security.

It is made clear that after 31-10-2007 I do not require the mobile connection. So you are requested to do the needful at the earliest and inform accordingly.

Yours sincerely
Rajesh K. Sharma.

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Apr, 2008

complaint against air tel customer care(121)
    with humble submission i beg to say that i am having Airtel sim card bearing no 9906705222 which has been disconected since from last 5 days without my permission.As i talked to customber care but they didn"t repond me & i am facing alot of probelms since from 6 days.So i requested your good self that kindly restore my number as soon as possible that will be your most kindness.

• Ra
      24th of Apr, 2008

sub,
    complaint against air tel customer car(121)
    with humble submission i beg to say that i am having Air tel card bearing no 9906705222 which has been disconnected since from last 5 days without my permission.As i talked to customer care but they did n"t respond me & i am facing a lot of problems since from 5 days.So i requested your good self that kindly restore my number as soon as possible that will be your most kindness.

YOURS FAITHFULLY