Airtel / disconnection of my mobile phone no 9810829630.

Respected sir,

I had a complaint against airtel for my phone no: [protected]. Sir, case is like that I am working in dhl express india pvt ltd, as per our company policy all mobile bills should be in the name of company only. I put a request to airtel connaught place office regarding the same. I filled a form to transfer it from my old address to my company’s address which is dhl express india pvt ltd: 71/3 najafgarh industrial area rama road new delhi: 110015. I had submitted my office identity card and a noc letter from my administration department stating that they don’t have any objection of getting the mobile invoices in their name, along with the form of airtel.In my office identity card my address is written as of my bombay address as my registered office is of bombay. For that problem I had given a letter on my company’s letter head stating that this is my local office address so please make changes accordingly duly signed by my administration department. But airtel had refused to accept that and disconnected my phone no. After long discussion I again request appellate officer ms jyoti rawat in airtel regarding change of my billing address to my residential address if they can’t update my office address to my phone no. I had submitted my voter i - card to airtel conaught place office. Appellate officer takes action and change my office address to my residential address and I got confirmation from airtel via sms and email that my address has been changed and now some one from airtel will visit my residence and verify my id. I receive this sms on 5th aug’09 and shockingly my phone was again disconnected on 5th aug’09 at 8:30 pm. I again called airtel customer care asking for reason of disconnection that again stating the same story saying that my office id was not acceptable to them so please provide us a valid office id. I can’t understand this if my address has been changed to my resident address then why they need my office id. This is harassing me. I am facing lot of problem just because of airtel. I am the sales manager in this company and I have this no for last 4 years. Now I can’t take new no as I had circulate this no to all my clients. I suffer a lot in my office work so I want a compensation of my time and work.

With regards