Airtel / wrong dedution

1 India Review updated:

> Dear Sir,
> I didn't given any kind of request for activation of this services, today i was received this messages from your company(
> 1. Thanks for using (53636_LUV, Alert) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Re 7.Get Jobs@ *321*661#. from number-64600117 at 10.38 pm.
> 2. Thanks for using (53636_ELUV, Alert) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Re 7.Get Jobs@ *321*661#. again same message at 10.38 pm.
> 3. Thanks for using (53636_VLUV, Alert) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Re 7.Get Jobs@ *321*661#.
> 4.Thanks for using (subwoman, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Re 7.Get Jobs@ *321*661#. at 10.39 pm
> 5. Thanks for using (subbollywood, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel SMS. You've been charged Re 7.Get Jobs@ *321*661#.
> 6. Your have been subscribed to the Manasi Service & charged Rs 30 for next 30 days. Dial (tollfree) 57777 to deactivate. from number- [protected]
> 7. Your have been subscribed to the Pregnancy Care Service & charged Rs 30 for next 30 days. Dial (tollfree) 57777 to deactivate
> 8.Thank you for subscribing to Missed Call Alert Service. You have been charged Rs. 15 for 30 days. To unsubscribe dial *321*883#.
> 9.Thank you for subscribing to Airtel Radio.You have been charged Rs30 for 30 mins of music & jokes for 30 days.To unsubscribe call 54321300 (Toll Free)
> 10. Thankyou for subscribing to Airtel Friendz Chat.You have been charged Rs.30 for 30 days. To unsubscribe send STOP to 121.To chat Call 543216 ¿ Rs2/min
> 11. Your Friendz Chat ID is 4637015. Call [protected] to talk with friend at Rs2/min.Call 5432116(@Rs3/min) for Love Aaj aur Kal Hello Tunes
> 12. Being an Airtel Friends chat subscriber you have agreed to terms and conditions of the service. For T and C log on to www.indiamobilechat.com.
> 13. Thank you for subscribing to Airtel Night Radio. You have been charged Rs.15 for 30 days.To unsubscribe, Call 551700 (Tollfree)!
> 14. You have been unsubscribed from Airtel Radio.Now you can enjoy your favorite songs at half the price.Dial 5432138(tollfree) & subscribe now!!
> 15. You have been un-subscribed from Friends Chat. To be able to meet and talk to people through Airtel Friends chat subscribe again by dialing 543216.
> 16. Your Friendz Chat Service has been stopped.Dial 54321666 for FREE subscription at Rs 2/min.Now chat on SMS without extra rental, sms Help(toll free) to 543216.
> I didn't given any request for activation of this services and with in 30 min my 510 Rs balance has been deducted from my account. I have Proof of this messages in my handset, and i am sending this issue to police for harassing me second time, because the same problem has been happened with me last week also and your company send me the refund for that but now i will go further and give all this matter in media also.
> when i was called to your customer care for this problem, they were disconnected my calls and i was received messages.
> 1.You have been unsubscribed from Airtel subbollywood. at 12.00 am on 19 july
> 2.You have been unsubscribed from Airtel subwoman
> 3.Your Friendz Chat Service has been stopped.Dial 54321666 for FREE subscription at Rs 2/min.Now chat on SMS without extra rental, sms Help(toll free) to 543216.
> 3.You have been un-subscribed from Friends Chat. To be able to meet and talk to people through Airtel Friends chat subscribe again by dialing 543216.
> I will accelerate this all issue in media.
> Regards
> Gaurav Kapoor

Comments

• Pr
      27th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am using Airtel prepaid connection. since 2 months i am receiving some messages regarding friends from 543216 . i would like to unsubscribe this message. Several times money is getting detected. Please insist a way . I am trying to call customer case but not possible to talk to the persons . Please find a solution and help me.

I am waiting for a suggestion or any help asap.

Thanks & Regards,
    Priyanka
    priyanka.ashokan007@gmail.com

• Di
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Sir,
    I got a message today that I have been subscribed to Airtel Friends Chat and Rs.30/- was deducted from my account, thogh I didnt request/subscribe for the service.I am tried calling customer care but didnt get to talk to the persons . Please unsubscribe me from this service and kindly reimburse the amount deducted.

Regards,
    Divya
    daffodils_diva@yahoo.co.in

• To
      17th of Nov, 2009

Even i got such type of message yesterday and charged Rs. 10 from my main balance.
    I don't know what the hell is going on and i haven't used any of there service, nor subscribed to mobile chat but than also don't know what the ### is going on.

• As
      20th of Nov, 2009

Regards,
    ajay
    ajaykushwah.be@gmail.com

• Cu
      30th of Jun, 2010

Sir,

I got a message today that I have already subscribed the *Friends Chat* services and now they are renewing the service again.But I never got message for subscription, but got the message for renewal :-).

Last month I was busy with my work and I never noticed howmuch balance I had it, because i never got to know any message says related to the *Friends Chat* service enabled.
    But today I am lttle bit free, I noticed a message says that your service has newed and deducted the amount 30/- from your balance ( this time i had min amount as balance..and easily identifies).

I have raised my complaints by calling *198*. They are arguing (like customers you done the mistake) not giving any solution for this issue.
    They simply arguing like, I have subscribed the service from my mobile ( we dont know whether u subscribed or anyother person subscribed..but we got the subscription message from ur mobile) and for that they deducting the amount.

I have explained I never subscribed this service in my mobile. But from the customer care, first person said, the service is subscribed on 24th of MAY'10. And another person said, 31st MAY 2010. I have spoke both of them for to get my amount back. But They never speaks cutomer orientation, arogants, speaks the same word again and again, finally said we can unsubscribe now from next month onwards we wil not deduct the amount for this sevice.

Finally, I have got the chance to speak the Senior-Arogan, he said, no no from your mobile the service got subscribed and we do not do any favour for the customer and we do not refund the amount what we deducted ( It is like once you have put the amount in the Temple

I am fraustrated with the AIRTEL service...

• Vk
      23rd of Dec, 2010

dear sir, muje fren id no. 5432162245799&5432162989435 no. hai my friends please reqest sir inse baat karwane ke liye help kijiye detail my mail.id=vipinkumar.493@gmail.com thank you

• Mu
      12th of May, 2011

We are also facing the same issues, This is not a good manner to do this. So many illutirates are facing and can't express to network providers. Airtel is doing the fraud things, no one satisfy and no one agree all these nusences. These type of things happening means lose of the customers and not satisfactory.