Airtel / excess deduction of balance!

1 India Review updated:

On 15/05/07at around 8:20 pm I got e-recharged my mobile with rs. 112 pack in which I am supposed to be charged rs. 0.10 per minute to any local airtel number. Transaction id was [protected]. On 15/05/07 at around 8:55 pm I called a local airtel number (Number was [protected]) for about 8 minutes & 17 seconds. The balance before calling the said number was rs. 1634.57 & after calling the said number was rs. 1630.07. I was charged rs. 4.50, but I should have been charged rs.0.90 only.

(For the above fault I had already made a complaint with airtel customer care on 18.05.07 & the complaint number was [protected]. Also I got a email from 121@airtelindia.com that there the balance deducted was right & there is nofault in the system.)

Again on 20/05/07at around 12.04 noon I called a local airtel number (Number was [protected]) for about 8 minutes & 14 seconds. The balance before calling the said number was rs. 1619.19 & after calling the said number was rs. 1614.69. I was charged rs. 4.50, but I should have been charged rs. 0.90 only.

People beware!!!

Comments

4th of Jul, 2007

I am a premium Delar of airtel, but the problems are not stop against my number, problems are when dose I pay the postpaid bills through easy bill pay then I am marked that I have lost 3.50 rupees from my main balance. I also complained this problem to airtel customer care many times then they stop that, but the problem is that when they stop that, I have already lost around 600 rupees from my main balance. I am also complained this problem to airtel, But they don't have any response.

• Su
      12th of Jul, 2007

A person who disturb my wife of +919921926146 this mobile number plz sent his person name and address of my email id or sms my no.9371019696

• Av
      28th of Sep, 2007

Please cotinue my mobile service with the same number. My mobile no is 919970055809 A/C NO 112101307050.I had made the payment of Rs 130 by cash at CITIBANK EASY PAYMENT CENTER Txn No CG422 BPMid PUN001 Location AIRTELPUNE DATED 28/09/2007

• Im
      28th of Sep, 2007

Airtel customer care executives are giving wrong informations and playing , cheating with customers.I am suffering from 5th sep-07 to 28 th sep-07.Its one of the worst service in AP.Even i complaint to nodal officer she/he also escaped me saying soem thing stupid reason.
    I request you to dont take Airtel. Vodafone is good.Env i mailed to airtel theyare simply sending standard format copy/paste text, they wont bother customer proble,

Rating service is -5.Very poor. worst service.

• Pp
      16th of Mar, 2008

Hello
    Sir
    I Want To Find Identity For This Number- 9975016376

• Ni
      10th of Apr, 2008

i have many wrong calls from this number 98943338141.so I want full details about this number.mail me