Airtel / excess deduction of balance!
On 15/05/07at around 8:20 pm I got e-recharged my mobile with rs. 112 pack in which I am supposed to be charged rs. 0.10 per minute to any local airtel number. Transaction id was [protected]. On 15/05/07 at around 8:55 pm I called a local airtel number (Number was [protected]) for about 8 minutes & 17 seconds. The balance before calling the said number was rs. 1634.57 & after calling the said number was rs. 1630.07. I was charged rs. 4.50, but I should have been charged rs.0.90 only.
(For the above fault I had already made a complaint with airtel customer care on 18.05.07 & the complaint number was [protected]. Also I got a email from email@example.com that there the balance deducted was right & there is nofault in the system.)
Again on 20/05/07at around 12.04 noon I called a local airtel number (Number was [protected]) for about 8 minutes & 14 seconds. The balance before calling the said number was rs. 1619.19 & after calling the said number was rs. 1614.69. I was charged rs. 4.50, but I should have been charged rs. 0.90 only.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills