[Resolved] Airtel / no feedback on complaint!

1 India Review updated:

I had registered a complaint for no network of Airtel mobile services in and around my residence area in Virar in the first week of june 2007 but did not get any feedback for the same.

When I called up last week to know about the status, to my surprise the customer care officer did not have any feedback from their technical department. When I called again today on 21st June 2007 they informed me that I will have to register my complaint again from my residence area as the area of network around my residence do not fall under their jurisdiction.

This is absolutely disgusting and unorganized. My Airtel Mobile number is [protected].

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 July 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 23, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 18 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    Airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Bohara,

This is with reference to your post dated 16 August 2014.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

airtel.presence@in.airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Mar 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Monga,

This is with reference to your post dated 11 March 2015.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jun 30, 2016

Dear Sateesh,

This is with reference to your post, dated 30 June 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at airtel.presence@airtel.com

Regards,

Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    airtel.presence@airtel.com

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 10, 2016

Dear Sateesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 30 June 2016.
    We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.
    Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.
    If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
    Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd.
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Comments

• Na
      14th of May, 2007
    Airtel Lifetime Free SIM - Poor service!
    India

I took Airtel Lifetime Free sim last year. Since 3 months i am not using i checked 20 days back. But now it is not working.

Beware!

• Sw
      27th of Jun, 2007

I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9940ssssss. Someone is making blank calls to my number and talking very harshly... They had also collected my details from the address proof i have given while buying an airtel prepaid card.

• Ri
      29th of Jun, 2007

i cannot call ur cust swervice centre,they sent me a sms that i hav tried many times to contact them in this month so i can only sms my problems to them,i have no personal problems with them just wanted to ask few things,bul call i going to ivr only,please help me,just want to speak to their super viser and discuss,i am a new airtel customer.Risav Sarkar-9903943168

• Mi
      4th of Jul, 2007

I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9860882218 last 6,7 days i will try to activate 1000sms free pack but till 2day i cant do this when ever i call customer care all officer always told me that system on update so call after 1some time but tell me one thing airtel system always on updating, did not have any feedback from their technical department. When I called again today on 3/7/2007 they informed me that I will have to register my comp. after now system on update if i cant get satisfaction i have to change my service.

mithil kalambe

• Dr
      11th of Jul, 2007

I had also one of the worst experiences of being taken for a ride by Airtel. I had a Preaid connection and I was using the Cell only/mostly for incoming calls. Re.1/=was being deleted daily as per rules, even if tel is not used. But suddenly, without making any calls a considerable amount was deducted again and again. To get the information on this they do not have any proper method; everytime I went and complained in their Centre in Kalidasa Rd, Mysore I had to trell the whole story all over again and they would tell me they wil find out and tello me in 3-4 days' time. There is no system of any Complaint No. or recording a complaint and [proper redressal system. It is most disgusting and disheartening! To be CHEATED makes U feel very bad!
    My cell no. WAS 9880273360
    I finally changed over at the earliest to BSNL, prepaid. Now I am happy there is no cheating!!

• Pr
      29th of Aug, 2007
    Airtel - Block services without any reason!
    India

I have an Airtel connection under ph no. 09896031807. company fill up all the formalities. I have give my ID as my driving License Issued by SDO(C) Jind. company Agent Inquired my address and Verify all the document. He Meet me personally also. but Now company blocked my Sim card with the reason that ID is fake. How it is possible. Driving License Issued by SDO (C) Jind. Is also fake than what is proper ID. This is the only harassments of the Customer.

• Sh
      11th of Sep, 2007

Hi Everyone.
    I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9895205550(kerala). Sorry I no english and try. I mobile office user. Received data only 5kb at 1:00am to 6:00pm and all time 3kb. only one my area. Toward name venmanad (Thrissur_ kerala)

Warm regards,

Sheheer mohammedunni

• Ji
      21st of Sep, 2007

Date-21.09.07
    Dear sir,
    main airtel prieped castomaar hu, aaor ghar me personal internet use karta hu gprs ke through.
    jabse kaneksan liaa hu mere area me lo singnaal ka sikayat hay, ghar ke aandar 2tawar so karta hay, ghar ke andar bat nahi karpata hu, gprs kanekt hoti hai to bahut hee dhima kam karta hai. main bahut paresaan hu. lagvhag 18 mahino se estemal kar rahaa hu, castomer care ko sikayat karta hu to mujhe sikatat no de kar 72ghanto ki mang karta hay. phirbhi eetno dino se koi vhi saamaadhan nahi huaa. na jane castomer care ka 72ghanta kab hoti hai......
    main aapko recent complan no. de raahaaa hu
    1. date-31/7,time-08.00pm{CCOVRC 073121580800
    2. date-14/8,time-10.20am{081405510400}
    3. date-19/8,time {081913023400}
    4. date-26/8,time-06/30pm{082615691400}
    5. date-26/8,time- {082618645000}
    6. date-08/9,time
    My Detail:-
    Name-Jiten karmakar
    Address-Namda basti, Block No-A, Line No-2, Holding No-13, Post-Golmuri, Dist-East Singbhum, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
    My Airtel No. 09931568998.

• Ve
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9300976393 09981978464 is making blank calls to my number and talking very harshly...

my e-mail : pa1goswami@yahoo.co.in

• Sh
      7th of Oct, 2007

i am an airtel prepaid user & i dont know why but i am unable to register my number which is 998741**** and i am unable to register my mobile no. at yahoo messenger service.
    will anybody tell me when i would be able to use this above service.

• Ks
      11th of Nov, 2007

Airtel Marketing executive named Ganga Raju mobile No:9989091883standing in front of my office gate and he explained the corporate plan Rs 249/- after explaining i informed to him I will take later then again he called to me frequently at that time i informed to that person my mobile no(9849849543) is in prepaid i want same no. for post paid he agreed and provided me with a Airtel different sim with same no submitted the documents and making a cash payment of Rs. 400/- on 02/11/07 Till date the No. is not activated for post paid. The SIM is lying with me and the sim no is89914900040147306909 . This message was informed to customer care they have taken complaint and the complaint no is14464712 but so far my sim is not activated to my number. Please give me the status in this subject and reason for delay.

• Ki
      13th of Nov, 2007

I purchased an Airtel student plan connection 0ne month ago. Without any previous information my outgoing calls are bared. When I called up customer care service.. one of the executive said that they dint received the documents and again he asked me to submit and I submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form once again but after submitting documents also i cannot call any number or receive call from other's because my outgoing and incoming both are bared... what kind of service is Airtel providing to customers i dont know...

• Fa
      15th of Dec, 2007

Today at 1915 hrs, 4th December, 2007, I called up customer service as my GPRS was not working. I was connected to an adviser by the name Mukesh Singh. God! Save Airtel, God, in my 33 years of life, I have never ever come across an adviser, who can’t speak not only English language, but wasn’t able to speak even Hindi, not only was he extremely rude, he hung up on me.

Call center running without a supervisor. Wow!! Where is Airtel heading and why are they doing this? First of all the IVR was not working. I get connected to an idiot who can’t speak the language and was so rude. Told me that there is no one on the floor, please disconnect the line and call up after one hour.

Is this customer service. Damn! You guys are running a business or what. I have been a loyal customer with Airtel for years. Just because of GPRS rates cheaper that other providers I am still sticking on with this horrible service that you guys are providing. The nerve of him to hang up on me.

Before getting connected, there is a message which says that the call is getting recorded. I don’t think so, and I don’t think that this is the kind of training Airtel is giving. Not a word of English that he spoke was correct. I have never been treated in a bloody Government office too like this.

I have traveled all over and I tell you, not even in the poorest and the third world country, have I heard such a horrible and shocking conversation from a customer service agent. And then we get an SMS from 247 saying whether we are satisfied and thank you for the feedback. What do you guys do with the feedback?

I am reporting this matter to NDTV and other channels and to the press and will take this matter to consumer Forum. I am not going to tolerate this sort of service, when I always been so loyal to this provider. This is not the first time; there are numerous occasions, however this time, not even one line this Mukesh Singh could speak. Not even one line like “May I place your call on hold”, he couldn’t even speak this one line. What kind of person do you guys recruit? How come he was not trained? And forget English, he didn’t know Hindi also? This is horrible.

I am just speechless and I wish to receive an apology. I want to know why there was no supervisor on the floor. And why Mukesh Singh hung up on me? After paying my bills on time and have never been a defaulter, having more than 2 connections, and I have been treated in this manner.

Every month, there is a problem with the GPRS service in Tingre Nagar area where I reside. Every month for at least 10 days, GPRS will not work and everyday, the same excuses are given. “Kindly wait for 48 hours and it will work”. Now a days, one cannot wait for 48 hours. Where r we heading?? Stone Age?? 48 hours, is not at all tolerable. In the month of October, 2007, it was the same problem and I had to call numerous calls and speak to different supervisors. Today was the limits of incompetence to handle customers. No IVR and this Mukesh Singh. I can’t believe it, he couldn’t even speak Hindi.

I want to know whether my call was recorded or not? And what action the management going to take against this Mukesh Singh? My message to 247 in regards to satisfaction, what action is the management going to take. Awaiting a favorable reply or I am going to the press and to the forum and mind it, I am not threatening you.

24th of Dec, 2007

I think airtel should stop the contact center as the people there are useless. I have been calling the contact center since the 20th of last month stating that the GPRS services are not working at my billing address. The advisor in the technical team tells me to speak to customer service and the one in the customer service has to say that i need to speak to technical team.

As we all know they never have supervisors (laawaris) to have the matter escalated all the more these people are really smart to hang up on customers.(think that is whct the company teaches them to do). A complete useless company.

• Je
      8th of Jan, 2008

### AIRTEL BLOODY CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

• Je
      8th of Jan, 2008

HI I AM JENISH FROM BANGALORE

MY PERSONAL ADVICE TO ALL PEOPLE VISITING THIS WEB SITE

DONT GO FOR AIRTEL YOU CAN GO FOR ANY OTHER PROVIDER AIRTEL WILL ### THEIR CUSTOMER ANY DOUBT OR I WILL EXPLAIN MY PERSONAL EXPERANCE YOU CAN TOUCH ME ON 09900395828 I AM ABOUT TO STOP AIRTEL

• Mu
      2nd of Feb, 2008

0202070471

• Hv
      9th of Mar, 2008

DEAR AIRTEL INDIA ADMINISTRATION.,HELLOO.,
    HOPE AN GOOD DAY AND GREAT EXPECTED TOMORROWS.,
    IAM USING AIRTEL SERVICES SINCE FIVE YEARS.YOUR GET-IN-TOUCH CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION
    IS APPRECIATED.REGARDING PREPAID SERVICES POINT OF VIEW, IAM OBSERVING YOUR AIRTEL ATTENTION PART IS NOT
    COMFORTABLE. DAILY WE ARE GETTING SO MANY MAGZIMUM
    USELESS MASSAGES.FOR WHICH,FOR EACH MASSAGE AN AMOUNT OF RUPEES FIVE TO TEN RIGHT-ROYALLY DEDUCTING FROM PRE-PAID AMOUNT.MONTHLY,WE ARE GETTING TEN TO TWENTY MASSAGES .FOR WHICH ,WE ARE LOOSING AN AMOUNT OF RUPEES FIFTY TO HUNDRED WITHOUT USING CALL TIME ALREADY PURCHAGED.SO,IT IS VERY BAD OF STATE OF AFFAIRS.PLEASE RECTIFY IT IMMEDIATELY.IF NOT
    IT MAY OR WILL EFFECT AIRTEL GLOBAL MARKET.SECONDLY,
    MY SUGGESTION IS AIRTEL WILL HAVE TO COME FORWORD
    WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TO REDUCE ITS CALL RATE CHARGES
    FIFTY PAISA OR EVEN TWENTY-FIVE PAISA PER MINUTE FOR
    ANY GLOBAL CELL CONNECTION SERVICES TO INCREASE ITS
    CUSTOMERS AT A RATE OF MORE THAN THREE-FORTH GLOBAL
    POPULATION DIRECTLY.MY THIRD SUGGESTION IS AIRTEL HAS
    TO RUN IN FIRST IN FIRST TO TELECAST THIRUPATHI T.V.SRI VENKATESWARA SWAMI TEMPLE PROGRAMMES COMMENTRIES
    DAILY 24HOURS IN CONSULTATION WITH TTD OFFICIALS AND
    NOKIA CELL PHONE OWNERS TO HAVE VENKATESWARA DARSHANA TO ALL .IT MAY OR WILL REDUCE TRAFFIC AT THIRUPATHI IN FUTURE DAYS TO COME.FOR T.V RELAY TELECAST AIRTEL SHOULD HAVE TIE WITH NOKIA SERIOUSLY
    AND SEE THAT EVERY NOKIA CELL OWNER HAS TO HAVE THE FECILITY.INCLUDING OLD NOKIA CELL HOLDERS.FOR WHICH,
    NAKIA HAS TO INVENT IMMEDIATLY AN EQUIPMENT WHO
    DOESNOT HAVE GPRS TV PROGRAMMING FECILITY IN THEIR
    OLD CELLS.IT IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR.
    HOPE AIRTEL WILL RECEIVE MY COMMENTS SPORTIVELY AND
    OBLIGE ME AND THE ENTIRE GLOBAL AS I DESIRED FOR COMMING FUTURE SUNNY TOMORROWS.
    THANKING YOU.,

• Vi
      16th of Mar, 2008

Hi!
    This is VIPIN KUMAR,
    I m using an airtel connection, which is 9910544554 since a year and in airtel customer care i have been misbehaving by its executives, many executives misleaded me even the shift managers, who are also a part of airtel....
    On 16.03.2008 by 3.00pm, mr VINEET--, who recieved my call and put my line on hold and disconnected the call and again i called in airtel customer care and i talked to SACHIN and he transfered the call to his shift manager mr LALIT and i explained everything to him even he did apologise for everything whatever happend with me but even he could not help me out, for what reason i called in that customer care and i had to give request to disconnect this no.,
    I am sorry airtel to do it however i was wishing to have this no. for a long time but just because of your bad executives, i m finding to do it.....

I EXPLAIN MY QUERRY....
    i was using 998 advance rental for a year so i did not know, when it had be deactivated so i called in airtel customer care and one of the executives gave the wrong information about the deactivation of the date of 998,......

So in this plan 998, charges were for my local calls @50paisa and local sms @10 paisa without any rental free of cost for lifetime so when i moved to 1198 plan to i talked to your executive then to a shift manager to know abt 10paisa sms...... that will it be continued or not and he told me that it will be continued, whether you take this plan or any other plan so sms charges would be same..........
    And when i got my bill so i was charged as per 1Rs/SMS,
    It was wrong bcoz if any executive had told me about SMS charges so i would have changed my bill plan but before changing it, i had asked to the executive along with the shift manager they told me it won't be changed so tell me, whose fault is this.....
    Either teach or give proper training to executives before sending them on the floor or don't let them tell a lie wth your customers......

miss deepika who had to call me to tell about the date of 998 adv rental that when it was expiring, she did not call me and mentioned that called to customer and customer is satisfied with 298 monthly rental and once again i was charged wrong and once again you all could not help me, you proved me wrong THANK YOU for doing it.....
    if you have to know something else so call on my no.9910544554....

REALLY IMPROVE YOUR WAY OF TALKING OF YOUR DEPARTMENT, HIRE EDUCATED PEOPLE SIR/MAM PLS UNDERSTAND IT.....
    VIPIN KUMAR
    9910544554.......

• Pr
      25th of Mar, 2008

Airtel is giving so useless and nonsensens service