Airtel / beware of airtel!

1 India Review updated:

I am a active subscriber of airtel-chennai-india for more than 3 years. Nowadays there billing system is trying to cheat customers and to pick their pockets. Since jan 2007, i am unnecessarily charges rs.30 per month extra as sms others. If i claim, they waive the amount, if i don't they won't.

Dear friends beware of airtel. They don't respond to complaints.

Comments

• Ra
      21st of May, 2013

Hi,

NOTE: I DON'T WANT MAIL REPLY FROM YOUR TEAM KINDLY ARRANGE CALL BACK FROM YOUR SUPERIOR'S.

My number is 9686666771

Today on 8th- May-2013 I had received SMS from AD-ARWSVC as below
    "Experience 3G on your Airtel mobile! Browse internet at no cost till 02-June-13. Post 325MB of 3G, speed will be revised to 80Kbps. Data charges post 02-June:3p/10KB"

I had call to ur CC on the same day to enquire regarding this at around 9.10PM and I had spoke to an lady executive she informs me to IGNORE the SMS I received and then I had ask her to transfer the call to SUPERVISORS she.placed the call on hold or mute after a minute she came back on call and informed me that she will arrange call back then I had informed her that I don't have hope on call back I will be online transfer the call she informed me that IT'S ALREADY 9 PM NO SUPERVISOR AVAILABLE.
    If you people are providing 24/7 Customer Service supervisor should available at any time.

Again I had call to your CC executive on the same day to enquire regarding this and your cc Agent has confirmed that for my number 3G pack of .31GB 3G usage pack has been activated from Back-end i can use post usage i will get charge 3Ps/10KB

Post completing Free usage i had call t cc to deactivate the 3G pack on my number then again CC Agent has informed me that there is no 3G free back-end promo pack available on my number and i have to pay if i had used the service

Later on i got the call from Airtel Regarding to get Feedback on CAR NO response then the lady who had called me she inform me that there is no free usage pack on my number.

I am getting different answers from your executive.

PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR EXECUTIVES IN CC AND BACK-END WHO WILL DO OUTBOUND CALLS

IF CUSTOMERS WANTS TO IGNORE THE SMS TRIGGERS TO THERE NUMBER THEN WHAT IS THE USE IF SENDING SMS

Regards,