Airtel / sick of being disturbed by sms's!

I am using airtel from past 2 years, and I am sick of being disturbed by sms's and calls from airtel selling me some ring tone or the other. I am not interested in purchasing any ringtone or ANYTHING else for that matter. They invariable call when i am on duty, disturbing me, or when i am sleeping the little bit I can, their call or sms wakes me up. I cannot afford to switch off the ringtones. I had registered for the 'do not disturb' thing 1 month back, but not only has it been of no use, I am also unable to contact customer care since then. I have wasted a lot of time trying to contact them. Apart from that I had some dedicated balance towards airtel to airtel std. Since 16th May, the amount is getting deducted from my main account inspite of having the balance in my dedicated account. I have spoken with several floor supervisors, unit managers, have personally visited the Airtel Office. Everytime they promise that it will be rectified but no use. Till now they haven't done anything... They are just fooling me around. I don't know what to do... really frustrated with Airtel... can any one guide me how to sue the company.

Thanks & Regards,

A  13th of Jun, 2007 by
I am using Airtel Prepaid Connection. I am just fed up these unwanted call from Airtel and SMS from Airtel. Daily i got several calls from airtel for marketing and useless SMS.

Any suggestions?
N  21st of Jun, 2007 by
I am using Aircel prepaid connection. I am getting daily around 20 sms from Abacus chennai, i phoned and fired the Abacus not to send my number after getting my number again they are playing with me by sending many number of sms, when once i tried to contact over landline they saved my no and avoiding to pick my call. They are fooling me around. I fedup with the sms sending by Abacus and other people, anyone suggest how to face or avoid the nonsense SMS.
A  24th of Nov, 2007 by
Inspite of registering my name with the DND service, I have been getting around 10-15 promotional SMSs each day which is forcing me to keep my mobile switched off. When I try to contact the Airtel customer care telephonically, after a long time of pressing this n° for this & that n° for that, or of "speaking" one's response, I am never connected to the customer care department. What kind of service is this...
N  25th of Nov, 2008 by
dear sir dont disterb me with sms of add agencies i will thank ful to u

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel