Airtel / rude behavior at customer care service!
My mobile has an air tell connection from 27th March 2007. I take with the facility of charge of Rs. 20 paisa per minute. When I take the connection, your executives at CS informed me that this scheme is for 6 months. Now after 2 months, they charge Rs. 2.15 per minute charge without informing me. Sir, when I went to customer care center, their behavior was very rude. First of all, they don’t respond and ignore the customers. The persons were the executives of your cs center, Mr. Imran and Miss. Ami Sagar. I am very sure that many customers feel the same thing. Few of them complaints but many of them were not. Many of them just change the connection and tell other person about their experience. Sir, we have a customer care facility to help the customers not to insult them or feel them dumped. In this competitive world, customer is a king. If this kind of competitive situation, you also want to compete with different organizations including Idea, Hutch and BSNL. If you ignore the complaints, in short term you may get profits but in long term you will be lost forever. I think as an employee of this organization, you never want that situation.
I am very sure that after receiving this e-mail, you will definitely take some corrective action.
With yours sincerely,
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet