Airtel / rude behavior at customer care service!

1 India Review updated:

Re: AirTel

My mobile has an air tell connection from 27th March 2007. I take with the facility of charge of Rs. 20 paisa per minute. When I take the connection, your executives at CS informed me that this scheme is for 6 months. Now after 2 months, they charge Rs. 2.15 per minute charge without informing me. Sir, when I went to customer care center, their behavior was very rude. First of all, they don’t respond and ignore the customers. The persons were the executives of your cs center, Mr. Imran and Miss. Ami Sagar. I am very sure that many customers feel the same thing. Few of them complaints but many of them were not. Many of them just change the connection and tell other person about their experience. Sir, we have a customer care facility to help the customers not to insult them or feel them dumped. In this competitive world, customer is a king. If this kind of competitive situation, you also want to compete with different organizations including Idea, Hutch and BSNL. If you ignore the complaints, in short term you may get profits but in long term you will be lost forever. I think as an employee of this organization, you never want that situation.

I am very sure that after receiving this e-mail, you will definitely take some corrective action.

With yours sincerely,
Janki.

Comments

• Je
      15th of Mar, 2011

RESPECTED SIR,
    MY NAME IS JEET SINGH & I'M FROM CALCUTTA.
    I TOTALLY AGRE WHAT THE PERSON HAS WRITTEN.MY FAMILY FRIENDS & EVERYBODY IS ON "AIRTEL" (SO MUCH SO MANY FRIENDS JOKINGLY TELL ME "ARRE YAAR, TU KYA AIRTEL KA MAALIK HAI KI PHIR UNKA AGENT." BUT I KNEW IT AS A JOKE, I DIDN'T MIND IT AT ALL CAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY WITH UR SERVICES.
    I REMEMBER THERE WAS A TIME LAST YEAR (9831411707) WHEN BY MISTAKE YOU GUYS DEDUCTED Rs:40/- FROM THIS NUMBER THAT I'VE JUST MENTIONED, HOWEVER WHEN I COMPLAINED THE NEXT DAY, THE ENTIRE AMOUNT WAS REFUNDED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.
    NOW, SIR, IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN MY PLACE YOU WOULD HAVE ALSO ADVERTISED FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST AND HELPFUL TOWARDS THEIR CUSTOMERS.
    MY NUMBER (9831411707) GOT DISCONNECTED, AFTER USING IT FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS, JUST BE CAUSE I COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY ID & ADDRESS PROOF AT THAT VERY MOMENT AS I HAD LSOT ALL MY DOCUMENTS ON MY WAY BACK FROM CHENNAI, YET I REQUESTED THEM TO ACTIVATE IT IN MY FATHER'S OR MOTHER'S NAME, BUT NO RESULT.
    THE REASON IS VERY SIMPLE, I AM NOT "A.RAJA" NEITHER AM I WELL CONNECTED.
    THAT IS THE SAD PART OF THE STORY IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY.
    IF YOU ROB, THEN ONLY ROB WHEN U CAN ROB "CRORES" (SO THAT IT CAN BE SHARED EQUALLY AMONGST ALL THE BIG BROTHERS AND SISTERS) & YET BE COMFORTABLE. THIS IS THE TRUTH... WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY WITH CONNECTIONS, NOTHING WHAT SO EVER, JUST SOME HOG WASH TO SHOW US, THE "AAM AADMI" THE LAW IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE.YOU KNOW IT & SO DO I. PEOPLE DON'T REALISE THAT THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY (BE THEY FROM ANY COMMUNITY) ARE VERY QUITE AND PEACE LOVING PEOPLE (GENERALLY, ATLEAST THE EDUCATED ONES), THAT IS ALL... THEY ARE NOT IDIOTS, THEY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BUT JUST OUT OF DECENCY THEY KEEP QUITE.
    BUT SIR, FOR HOW MUCH LONGER??"?
    AS THE SAYING GOES, :ONE CAN STRETCH A RUBBER BAND ONLY AS MUCH AS IT CAN BE STRETCHED & AFTER THAT...
    IT TEARS, RIGHT???
    NOW, COMING BACK TO MY PROBLEM. I CAN NEVER GET THROUGH TO A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE, & BY CHANCE IF BY GOD'S GRACE I DO GET THROUGH THEN THE IVR SAYS PRESS 1 & I WILL BE CHARGED 0.50 PAISE FOR 3 MINUTES... I DON'T MIND ... I PRESS 1 & AFTER WAITING FOR A LONG TIME SOME ONE WITH GREAT DISGUST TALKS TO ME AS THOUGH THEY ARE DOING ME SOME REAL BIG GODDAMNED FAVOUR ( WITHOUT REALISING THAT IT'S THESE VERY SAME CUSTOMERS FOR WHOM THEY HAVE THAT _ _ _ _ _ _ _ JOB OF THEIR'S.
    I ULTIMATELY HAD TO TAKE A CONNECTION IN MY FATHER'S NAME. I TOOK IT YOU SEE CAUSE WE HAVE TO BEHAVE LIKE GENTLEMEN, LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, WE SHOULD FOLLOW STRICT RULES, SO WHAT EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FOR US AND NOT FOR THE ONE'S WHO MAKE THOSE RULES... HA!... HA!... HA!... . IT'S BLOODY PATHETIC.
    I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH "AIRTEL", THAT I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY SELF.
    I WAS TOLD THAT IF I RE CHARGE WITH Rs:53/- THEN I WILL GET SMSes WORTH Rs:250 (LOCAL/STD & ISD). I WAS USING QUITE A FEW OF THEM EACH MONTH AS I FOUND IT REALLY GOOD CAUSE MY GIRL FRIEND LIVES IN RUSSIA.
    AFTER DOING IT FOR 3 OR 4 MONTHS, QUITE A NUMBER OF TIMES, I GOT A MESSAGE ONE FINE DAY, I'LL GIVE YOU THE DAY AND THE TIMNE AS WELL CAUSE I HAVE KEPT IT SAFE WITH ME, AS I HAD A DOUBT THAT I WOULD NEED THIS AS A PROOF TO FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS.
    I RECIEVED THE SMS AT 13:31 IST DATED 01st FEBRUARY' 2011, SO I IMMIDIATELY RECHARGED BUT I DIDNT GET IT
    WHEN I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE THEY SAID I NEEDED TO DIAL *123#2# OR SOME RUBBISH.WHEN I TOLD THEM REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS NOT THE WAY I USED TO GET IT, I USED TO GET IT BY JUST DIALING *123# AND MY SMS MSG USED TO POP UP.
    WHEN I WANTED TO SPEAK TO A SENIOR I WAS TOLD IT HAS BEEN STOPPED THE SCHEME IS NOT THERE ANY LONGER.
    WHEN I TOLD THEM THEN WHY HAVE U SENT ME A MSG CLEARLY STATING:
    "DEAR CUSTOMER, YOUR Rs:53 SMS PACK VALIDITY IS GETTING ONER TOMMORROW.RECHARGE WITH Rs:53 AND GET Rs:250 WORTH LOCAL/NAT/INTL. SMS VALID FOR 30 DAYS."
    RESPONCE WAS IT TAKES TIME AND ALL THAT RUBBISH.
    I DIDN'T WANT TPO ARGUE SO I JUST SHUT UP AFTER THAT CAUSE AFTER THAT WHENEVER I TRIED TO GET IN TOUCH THE ANSWER WOULD BE "PLS CALL 198, TOLL FREE & WHAT NOT".
    THE SAD PART IS THIS Rs:53 SMS PACK SCHEME IS STILL THERE AND THE SHOP KEEPERS ALL OF THEM, AFTER CHECKING SAY FOR SOME REASON IT'S NOT COMING INTO MY ACCOUNT BUT THE SCHEME IS VERY MUCH THERE.
    RESPECTED SIR, I JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT I'LL GO TO THE END OF THIS WORLD TO BE "COMPENSATED" FOR THIS TORTURE THAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH JUST BECAUSE I WAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF YOUR ESTEEMED COMPANY..., RIGHT???
    THINGS THAT I DON'T WANT, THEY SAY I ASKED FOR IT, LIKE THAT HELLO TUNE OR SOMETHING, WHEN I CALL THEM AND TELL THEM I DIDN'T ASK THEM THEY SAY I HAVE DASKED FOR IT. Rs;15 IS NOT A VERY BIG AMOUNT IN A MONTH, BUT BEING FORCED TO USE SOMETHING THAT I NEVER ASKED FOR & NOT GETTING SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD ACTUALLY GET.
    THE PROBLEM IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY IS THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLS ANY MORE... WE KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO AND HOW TO GET COMPENSATED FOR SOMETHINGS THAT WE NEVER NEEDED AND WANTED.
    I KNOW MY WORDS ARE SOUNDING VERY HARSH... BUT YES THAT IS A FACT, AS I SAID EARLIER THIS RUBBER BAND HAS BEEN STRETCHED TOO FAR, TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN AND NOW I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WORK, ABOUT MY FAMILY... NOW ALL I KNOW IS THAT ANY HOW I'LL BE COMPENSATED BY YOUR COMPANY EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO FIGHT YOU IN COURT FOR THE NEXT 25 YEARS OR EVE3N MPORE & YES SIR/ MADAM I'M DEAD SERIOUS AS I JUST CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.
    WE WILL MEET SOON I AM SURE.
    THANKING YOU,
    YOUR'S SINCERELY,
    JEET SINGH DENYAN
    (CONNECTION IN MY FATHER'S NAME:
    MR.DALJIT SINGH DENYAN )
    AIRTEL NUMBER - 9007709033 (KOLKATA)