Airtel / I.S.D. activaction problem

1 India Review updated:

I am the using airtel post paid connection since 1999. I am caring the same no. In 1999 i deposited Rs.3000/for the local call, Rs.3000/ for the S.T.D. and 18th or 19th AUG2002 i deposited Rs.7500/ forI.S.D. roaming and phone was working out of India. Now i went to china i informed airtel that i am going china on such an such date please make sure that my ISD is active or not then person told me it will active with in a four hour. I went to china phone was not working then i send the s.m.s from my friend's phone then i got the sms that i must deposit Rs.7500/ for this. I can not understand what they are doing, when i came back from china then again i called customer care then EXU. was telling that it was wrong it was our mistake your deposit is with airtel Rs.7500/for ISD roaming i am sorry you will not face any problem in future. But who will cover my lose?

Comments

• Mk
      13th of Dec, 2011

I have got Air tel Mobile number and is presently in Australia for the last 5/6 months, I fail to understand why my number is not working

• Mk
      13th of Dec, 2011

My air tel mobile not working