[Resolved] Airtel Brodband / poor service and billed for unused internet

Chennai, Chennai, India
Phone: 04442878162.

Hi,
My Airtel fixed line number [protected] and I used for broadband purpose and I have used these for last 10 months and I have got a problem in Jan 2015 and Feb 2015, I have complained with regards poor internet connectivity on feb 2015, they haven't resolved but they have sent bill for all these months. also internet was disconnected completely at Mar 2015 but again When I have received bill for mar 2015, I have asked them why you are keep on sending bills which i have unused, they have told me that we have not properly disconnected your connection, we will do the disconnection now and you have to pay the bill for the previous months, I said very clearly, I will not pay the bill in which i unused.
Today they have called me and threaten me to pay the bills and say like sending me the notice. very bad and poor service from Airtel.
Regards
Rajiv

As some of you people requested me for the future connection, if you rectify me all my current problems of internet then I will consider your request and I will only pay my future bills. I will not pay any of the bills which i never used.

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2015

Dear Rajiv,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 May 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.[protected]@airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence