[Resolved] Airtel Brodband / poor service and billed for unused internet
My Airtel fixed line number [protected] and I used for broadband purpose and I have used these for last 10 months and I have got a problem in Jan 2015 and Feb 2015, I have complained with regards poor internet connectivity on feb 2015, they haven't resolved but they have sent bill for all these months. also internet was disconnected completely at Mar 2015 but again When I have received bill for mar 2015, I have asked them why you are keep on sending bills which i have unused, they have told me that we have not properly disconnected your connection, we will do the disconnection now and you have to pay the bill for the previous months, I said very clearly, I will not pay the bill in which i unused.
Today they have called me and threaten me to pay the bills and say like sending me the notice. very bad and poor service from Airtel.
As some of you people requested me for the future connection, if you rectify me all my current problems of internet then I will consider your request and I will only pay my future bills. I will not pay any of the bills which i never used.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2015
This is with reference to your post dated 13 May 2015.
We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.
We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Brodband Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit