Airtel Broadband - Telephony Services / pending disconnection dsl problems
A formal disconnection application dated 14th Oct'06 was given to the collection executive Mr.Ganga,along with which a cheque of 1600 INR attached to it.When tried confirming the same over the phone with the customer Service Executive he confirmed receiving the payment however they haven't received the disconnection request .So as per their say i have sent two mails to the respective dept however to my utter surprise no action has been taken neither did i receive any call regards to the same.
I don't have words to explain my obnoxious condition especially when you know somebody is calling you every day and asking for money that you don't owe.All the good for nothing people sitting inside their AC chambers want is money to show their stats at the end of the day!
THE WORSE IS STILL AHEAD, people have started calling my relatives and friends asking for my details rather then calling me, when they do have my cellphone # and the rest. All this is so disgusting cause people around start considering you as a debtbeat WHEN YOU ARE NOT!!
More Airtel Broadband - Telephony Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data