Airtel Broadband / telephone not working

1 India Review updated:

My telephone (No. 4021131) is not working for the past 3 days. No dial tone is heard. I could neither make nor receive any calls. Kindly arrange to rectify the problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• Mr
      14th of Oct, 2008

very sad, and anoying to say that despite of several complaints, my phone is not working for atleast four months, i ve a connection with unlimited net acesss, and a free calling facility of rs. 100. FROM last four months im complaining the airtell coustomer senter on 121, they assusers me but dont takes any action, my net is working ok. my no is( 0563-4041193) .but as a good coustomer i am paying the full amout of bill regularly, kindly see to it as soon as possible.

• Ra
      9th of Jul, 2009

very sad, and anoying to say that despite of several complaints, my phone is not working for atleast two weeks only, i ve a connection with unlimited net acesss, and a free calling facility of rs. 100. FROM last one week im complaining the airtell coustomer senter on 121, they assusers me but dont takes any action, my net is working ok. my no is( 044-42156695) .but as a good coustomer r.aravindan ok, kindly see to it as soon as possible.