[Resolved] Airtel Broadband / fraudulent bill!
I have received a bill (invoice no.[protected]) for the period 21/08/06 to 20/09/06 for Rs.807.64 towards broadband connection and multiple telephone facility. Surprisingly none of the facilities exist at my place nor there is any connectivity of airtel broadband service in the area. What is more shocking is that the shows 88 telephone calls made for non-existent facility. It is obvious that airtel must be deceiving actual consumers by deflating their bills in a fraudulent manner. Is there any regulator which could at random look into complaints of actual users and the relief, if any, offered by airtel. Airtel has not so far given any explanation to me for their fraudulent act though I received calls for payment and insisting that broadband connection exists at my place. I do not know how should I proceed and approach appropriate authority to deal with such matters effectively so that exemplary penalties are imposed on such operators.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2016
Dear Mr. Sharma,
This is with reference to your post dated 9 May 2016.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.
Look forward to receiving the required details at email@example.com
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.
Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure