Airtel / billing
I am an airtel subscriber. my no is [protected]. Last bill that i received of my post paid number shows 3G internet usage charges of about rs 600. I never activated 3G on my phone. Regarding this i lodged a complaint with airtel on 20/3/2012 to waive off the extra charges incurred. Reference number is [protected]. Airtel did not respond all called me to clarify the issue. No communication was done from their side but the webpage displaying complaint staus says that the issue has been resolved. on 26/3/2012 called the airtel executive on 121 but he held my call for about half hour and did not respond back. This state of dealing the customers is pathetic and seemingly fraudulent. I request you to look into the matter and get my extra bill waived off.
Your prompt response shall be highly appreciated.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit