Airtel / billing

India Review updated:

I am an airtel subscriber. my no is [protected]. Last bill that i received of my post paid number shows 3G internet usage charges of about rs 600. I never activated 3G on my phone. Regarding this i lodged a complaint with airtel on 20/3/2012 to waive off the extra charges incurred. Reference number is [protected]. Airtel did not respond all called me to clarify the issue. No communication was done from their side but the webpage displaying complaint staus says that the issue has been resolved. on 26/3/2012 called the airtel executive on 121 but he held my call for about half hour and did not respond back. This state of dealing the customers is pathetic and seemingly fraudulent. I request you to look into the matter and get my extra bill waived off.

Your prompt response shall be highly appreciated.
Regards

Abhishek Bansal
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• Ni
      5th of Jul, 2009

My name Nirdesh kumar. Aritel Mobile number - 9971017222.

I have airtel 998 plan {one year}. That plan was competed on 12 Feb. 2009. 10’Th Feb. I was told to 121. Please stop my connection. But they renew that plan. I have complained to 121 or 198. On 198 I discussed with Mr. Robin. After log discussion Robin commit me Free clip charge three month 200/Rs waiver. After this I have complained on 1 May for this . Request Id- 83278636 and Interaction with Sharma and Neha. They have same commitment with me. I have received many message for 121, Airtel and 247.these lot of reference id- 904865579, 904881540, 904887088, In next Bill no waiver. There NO coordination between 121, Aitel and 247 and Billing department. I have again complained on 9th june 2009 . same matter and interaction with Mr. Bhardwaj and Vivek request id- 9010601. Again same commitment with me. Reference Id-922180226, 922180227, 922180228, 922180229 . This month I receive bill with same charge . In Airtel no coordination between departments. Please make one department. Please solve my problem. That is again worst experience with Aritel.

If you take any action please inform me.

Nirdesh Kumar

9971017222.

• Va
      16th of Feb, 2010

i had subcribed for 3 months broadband 256kbps 3GB download per month for Rs. 1800+taxes. started from 27th of OCT-2009 and will end on 27th-JAN-2010,
    i was happy with the connection and service.
    suddenly i got a bill of 1011 Rs. on Feb 5th which is just for 9 days, 28th-jan-2010 to 4th-feb-2010, when i enquired with airtel custcare they said i have exeded download limit by almost 2GB, then i came to know my usage in this period is almost 3GB and for these 9 days they had put the download limit for just 1GB, this billing period change made me to pay extra 1011 Rs.
    i used 3months for Rs. 1800+tax paying in advance.
    Now i have to pay Rs. 1011 just for 9 days, this is really disgusting.
    i am really unhappy with the loss, and i'm going to disconnect airtel broadnand.

11th of Apr, 2011

hi,
    Initially i had opted for advance rental broadband scheme, which says pay 5-months bill in advance and get 6th month free internet usage.
    At the end of 6th month i got a call from customer care and they asked me whether to continue with advance rental plan or the normal plan...
    I confirmed that i will go with advance rental plan and i'm ready to pay 5-months rent in advance...
    when i was expecting the bill of 5-months advance scheme, , to my surprise i received a bill of 931Rs.
    since then i'm calling customer-care but they are not responding properly...some say u have to pay the bill...some say it has been activated from next month so you have to pay this month bill...but the fact is it has been activated on 28th of feb only...please take necessary action and resolve this issue as soon as possible...

Regards,
    Chetan
    my complaint number is 45022424...