Airtel Bihar / need user name and location

1 India Review updated:

To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., last two months they sending me an abuse text message while I am out of station. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the no. [protected]

Waiting for your prompt response on the matter, your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks & regards

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Jan, 2008

I am fully fed up with the service being provided by Airtel. I am staying in Mumbai and one sim card I have booked on my mothers name in Bihar so as to get 24 hours connectivity with her. But we have got only outgoing facility till now and not incoming facility. It has been about five days since we got connection. I have not spoken to my mother for the last 20 days because of some problems of landline telephone. Her cell no. is 9801711067. To know the reason for the same my friend has been speaking to the customer care executives but every time each one of them give only complain numbers. What to do with so many accumulated complain numbers if my problem is not solved on time. So ultimately I had to make a call from Mumbai on Bihar's customers care number which cost me 75 rupees to know the troublesome. I am very dissatisfied with the service of Airtel. I think my lodging the complain will bring solution to my problems.

Thanks to whosoever is concerned

• Ra
      20th of Mar, 2008

my mobile no 9801236900
    i had got friend chat on my mobile .
    the monthly charge deduce every month about Rs30
    i have sent so many reqest but nobody takes care about it.
    so i reqest u to remove friend chat.
    for that i obliged to u .

11th of Apr, 2008

TO
    THE HR Manger Airtel LIMTED BIHAR REGION

SUB:-about Summer Training
    sir
    i am student of BDSIM MEERUT OF Second Semester of MBA course. i Want summer traing in bihar Airtel regional office, our institute is afflitated to U.P.TECHINICAL UNIVERSITY & Also approved by AICTE, SO Please give oppurtunity for summer training
    i alwas thank for this kindness.
    my resume is follows :_
    RESUME
    SANJAY KUMAR

Contact No : 9917778320
    E-mail : sanjay_bds81@rediffmail.com

Professional Qualification:

MBA(2007-2009 Batch)- (Dual Specialization) from BDSIM, Meerut . The Institute is affliliated to U.P.Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE, Delhi.

Specializations : Marketing & HR.

Area of Interest for Summer Training : Marketing

Father ’s Name :Mr. Mohan Prasad
    Language Known : Hindi & English
    Marital Status : Single
    Current Address : C/o Shatish Kumar, Shoubhagya
    Sadan (Old Tyagi Nursing Home)
    Opposite Medical College
    Pin --250004
    Permanent Address : S/o Mohan Prasad
    Shastrinagar gaya

Extracurricular Preserves: certificate course in computer from NIIT Gaya

• Md
      19th of Apr, 2008

My Name: samir i m a indian my home is bihar in munger my phone no. 9931631051 ples help me

• Mu
      23rd of Jun, 2008

Respected sir,
    now i am in bajaj allianz life insurance as a sales Manager.
    but i want to join in Airtel (Marketing).i know that i will success in your organisation 100%, so please give me 1 chance.

Thanking you
    Mukesh Kumar
    Mob. No.-9301992189

• Ra
      11th of Aug, 2008

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., they have sent me an abuse text message. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.
    Here is the no. 9958049322

Rajeev Kumar

15th of Aug, 2008

hai i m pravin raj gupta form lakhisarai

• Ri
      27th of Oct, 2008

Need User Name and location

To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., since last few days I'm gettig unwanted call with abusive words from this number . if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id. I think this number is either from Gaya or from Patna.

Here is the no. 9973297270

concened authority
    bihar

sub-complaint
    sir
    most humbly and respectfully i would like to draw your attention towards the service provide by the company.this is not just a comment.it is problem due to which i am thinking to switch over to another communication company.actually my account balance of my number is slowly deducted by rs 5 every week automatically.i am thinking that for which reason this company is providing the connections to the consumers.i request to the concerned authority of Airtel company to solve my problem as soon as possible, before i switch over to another service providers available at the same place.my number is 9801705253.
    thanking you
    surender kumar sharma

19th of Nov, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Aap logo se mera ek complaine hai ki mera Mobile NO. 9801743677 hai jo ki
    1.) No. per agar reacharge karte hai to paise kat jata hai hamne paresan hokar paisa dalna hi band kar diya to minas aa gaya hai.

1. ) vailidity life time karba rakhe hai . Maine check bhi kiya tha to 2024 tak dikha raha tha. Lekin aab ye 2011 dikha raha hai

Please Hamri compalain note karke hal kare.

Name : Ram Chander Yadav
    Vill. Balha, Post - Ashok Paper Mill
    Distt. : Darbhanga - 846001 (Bihar)

Thanks
    Pradeep Kumar

19th of Nov, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Aap logo se mera ek complaine hai ki mera Mobile NO. 9801473677 hai jo ki

Please Hamri compalain note karke hal kare.

Name : Ram Chander Yadav
    Vill. Balha, Post - Ashok Paper Mill
    Distt. : Darbhanga - 846001 (Bihar

• Ab
      21st of Nov, 2008

sir/madem,

aap logo se anurodh hai ki mera mobile no-9934061632 se paisa kat ta hai. plz solve kare mera problem

• Sr
      13th of Jan, 2009

Sir/Madam

mere yainha ka network bahut kharab chal raha hai. phone ko resive karne par kuchh secend me network chala jata hai
    jiske karan phone cut jata hai. ye problem jabse tawor bana(parsauni, sitamarhi)me ushi samay se ho raha hai.

From:-shivchandra jha
    kanhauli gajpati
    parsauni
    sitamarhi 843325

14th of Feb, 2009

This is regarding the customer care services in Patna, Bihar. Despite calling and talking to them that i dont want any additional services so they should not charge me any additional amount they didnt listen. They kept on asking for unnecessary details rather than solving the problem, after talking to them for 15 times, still i am unsure about my problem. My problem is since july 2008 they have been deducting Rs 50 per month from my account without telling me why? despite calling, they r only interested in fooling customers and stealing money, i think there is no need for customer fooling services...if still this site and this box and this mail holds any importance...do try and credit the amount i fooled for on my no. it is 9006779072.

• Kh
      4th of Aug, 2009

hello, sir

plz inform me, yeh no ka app adress aur pata abta day

no yeh hai, 9973192037 yeh no kis jgha ka hai bihar may, bhut mharbani hogee

email id- ayazali_kakvi@yahoo.co.in

• Ka
      10th of Jan, 2010

sir,
    Here is the no. 9852416845
    my email id is kamunitp@gmail.com

• Vi
      10th of Jan, 2010

hello sir mujhe pata karna hai 9931341509 kisk nam par chal raha hai

• Ni
      15th of Mar, 2010

sir mai bihar ka airtel custmer hoo mera mobile no 08084052641 hai mere balance braber kat jate 27 feb 2010 ko mere paise 13 rupye kat gae hai mai bar bar complain kar raha hoo par aapki or se koi bhi thos kadam nahi uthaya ja raha hai

• Ni
      15th of Mar, 2010

sir mai panjab ka per mament custamer hoo mera mobile no 8146053315 hai sir feb month me mere 7.33 paise bina kam ke kat gae hai mera alter net contact no 9815179581 hai

31st of May, 2010

Need User Name and location

Complaint Rating:
    To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., last two months they sending me an abuse text message & call. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the no.+917739526130