Airtel / billing malpractice
I have Airtel Broadband connection for last 2 years. I am using unlimited download plan for last 2 years. On Dec 28, I asked Airtel to disconnect my broadband higher rates. But I decided to continue with Airtel to avoid major discomfort with new operator. On Jan 4, I received a call from Airtel that my plan has changed to Rs 250 with limited download. I clearly told them that I am not intrested in any change in plan and would like to continue with existing plan of Rs. 799. They agreed on this.
In Februray, I received a bill of Rs 6637 with Internet charges of 5900. After my multiple discussion with Airtel, they agreed their mistake ans asked me to pay Rs. 1300. They told me that I have been moved to my original plan of rs. 799 and future bills will be based on this.
This month, I have received a bill with DSL charges of Rs. 2237. Airtel has charged for 10 days on my changed plan for 20 days on unlimited download plan.
When I call their call centre, they adamently told me that I had accepted the plan and their executives have mentioned internally some comments that I had accepted this billing. They have given me discount and their is no error from my side.
They said, they do not care for any authorities and I can go to any court / tribunals to settle. The billing executive named "Vinod" from Bangalore attended my call.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Mobile Tower Installation Fraud
- Bharti Airtel - Faulty SIM cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315