Airtel - Bangalore / pathetic customer care!

India Review updated:
Pathetic support center people who disconnects the call when they don’t find any answer and there is no survey response come when they disconnect the call by their own...

Only have limited information with corrupted database and always try to be adamant on that info... I have never seen such disgusting support anywhere except Airtel Bangalore.

A  5th of Jul, 2007 by
Air Tel is the worst. They have offered this free service called "Active Diverts"
Even after sending MCA CNCL to a no numerous times & having called up customer care executive many times this free service has not been disconnected.
It is the most hopeless service provider i have ever come across.
A  7th of Jul, 2007 by
My contact no. 9880815418. i m customer of 3 years, i talk to customer care no body taking action what is problem i don't know. I have taking STD offer.

basant kumar
D  13th of Jul, 2007 by
My contact no. 9880608694. i m customer of 5 years, I given request to Change my Bill plan from kk 349 to AES 249. But the airtel executive told that it is not possible to change plan and after 3 days my connection was not working. And also my balance amount is not given.
N  23rd of Jul, 2007 by
I have had severe problem with airtel - asking for id proof for prepaid connection, In spite of submitting - have been facing problem of the message & disconnection.
N  23rd of Jul, 2007 by
I agree, Airtel customer care is really pathetic. I have recently shifted to Bangalore. I called Airtel customer care for information on new connection, twice my call was disconnected and finally when I could get to customer care executive, I was told that I will be called back, I gave the alternate number so that they could call me but I never received any call from them, I was just wondering if this is the impression they can give to a potential new customer what would be their attitude towards existing ones!!

Ajmer Singh