Airtel ARC / worst service provided by airtel arc
I had always believed that airtel is the best service provider. But to my disappointment i found it vice versa. I had airtel postpaid connection which was to be converted to prepaid. I had applied on 21st may 07 for a conversion from postpaid to prepaid and I was given an assurance that within 48hours it would get converted. I am sorry to state that in spite of my repeated visits to your DOMBILVLI ARC after 48 hours of expiry, nothing was done about it. On 28th when again I visited I was told by the supervisor MISS. NAMRATA that there is an outstanding bill of Rs 8 to be cleared. I fail to understand that it took them 144 hours to convey the same to me, which they could have done it as they had my residence number.
On the 28th again after clearing my outstanding bill I was assured by miss. Namrata that within 24 hours it will be converted wherein it was not so. Again I visited your Dombivili ARC met her again, and she said there’s some technical problem. When asked to give in writing she flatly refused. Wherein again I have been assured that by 9:00pm that is 30th may 07. It will be converted and it will start.
Could you explain to me how many times a customer should visit your gallery for such a small thing, wherein we claim that we are in the 21st century being where customer service and satisfaction is our motto. I found that your dombivili ARC way of working is worst than the government office. How much precious time, money and mental stress I have undergone by traveling from Ambarnath to Dombivili. I hope you will look into the matter and the working of your Dombivili branch so that the customers are not put to hardship.
More Airtel ARC Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet