Airtel ARC / worst service provided by airtel arc

1 India Review updated:

I had always believed that airtel is the best service provider. But to my disappointment i found it vice versa. I had airtel postpaid connection which was to be converted to prepaid. I had applied on 21st may 07 for a conversion from postpaid to prepaid and I was given an assurance that within 48hours it would get converted. I am sorry to state that in spite of my repeated visits to your DOMBILVLI ARC after 48 hours of expiry, nothing was done about it. On 28th when again I visited I was told by the supervisor MISS. NAMRATA that there is an outstanding bill of Rs 8 to be cleared. I fail to understand that it took them 144 hours to convey the same to me, which they could have done it as they had my residence number.

On the 28th again after clearing my outstanding bill I was assured by miss. Namrata that within 24 hours it will be converted wherein it was not so. Again I visited your Dombivili ARC met her again, and she said there’s some technical problem. When asked to give in writing she flatly refused. Wherein again I have been assured that by 9:00pm that is 30th may 07. It will be converted and it will start.

Could you explain to me how many times a customer should visit your gallery for such a small thing, wherein we claim that we are in the 21st century being where customer service and satisfaction is our motto. I found that your dombivili ARC way of working is worst than the government office. How much precious time, money and mental stress I have undergone by traveling from Ambarnath to Dombivili. I hope you will look into the matter and the working of your Dombivili branch so that the customers are not put to hardship.

Comments

Ks
  2nd of May, 2008

I have dis-connected my Airtel mobile. But till I am getting bill. In Dombivli Airtel Gallery Official told not to pay the bill amount which I have received, they told that your mobile no. has disconnected. But to day I received call from Airtel mobile official called me to pay bill after that we will disconnect the number. Also he is pressure me to continue next bill circle. I am not using but still am getting bill under mobile no.9967766569.

Please solve the matter.

Kannan

Vi
  5th of May, 2008

Beeing airtel employee airtel's costomer service going down

Vi
  5th of May, 2008

agree

Pu
  25th of Jul, 2008

Wana open ARC nd want to change the mind of the customer who think that ARC does not provide Good Customer Service..

Cv
  27th of Jul, 2011

very very very very very very poor service in AirTel itne gandi or bakwas service maine kahe nhi dekhi khas kr Global televenture in Faridabad (121008) in 29 sec main to kabhi bhi vaha nhi jauga or AirTel k khelaf complain karuga vaha costumer ko gale de jate hai or itna bura hall hai us ARC ka ki main nhi bta sakta i hate AirTel such main mere company main 1200+45 num hai jo main ab band karva rha hu

Sh