AirTel / 121 Customer Service / very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

AIRTEL 121 Customer service:

This is totally useless service. Speaking to customer care is easily unavailable option. To speak to customer care executive we need to play circus of all numbers. Why like this?? Can't Airtel add this service 9 Speak to customer care executive in main menu.

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Aug, 2007
    Airtel 121 Service - Service is out of use
    India

The customer care number of Airtel 121 is of no use. To speak to a customer care executive we have to wait for 5-10 minutes & even after waiting for such a long time there is no guarantee that we get the line.
    can some body look in to this issue & resolve it at the earliest.

12th of Nov, 2008

i want covert billing through on line, ph no 9908014316

• Ra
      25th of Aug, 2009

still i have not recived my bill for the no 9500087886.pls make it fast and send me through post or mail me in ravinair.a@dexterity.in

• Su
      11th of Jan, 2012

MOB. NO.9996074686 Many time on my no. start plan of aamir khan's information without any conf. automatecally. And reduce my balance surenderghanghas1991@gmail.com

• Su
      11th of Jan, 2012

costumer service employ not reply proper i face this problem many time

• Gy
      3rd of Mar, 2012

my a/c no:7005472054 right now iam useing 699plan alfa 3g i am not satisfied with this. kindly arrange for unlimited plan for Rs.699 with 512 mb speed.otherwise pls disconnect the connection.

• Am
      25th of Nov, 2012

i want to start internet services on my no 91663 21111 . but costumer care srevice exacutives and sms option are not responding properly

• 3g
      9th of Jul, 2013

my no. 9931721416 is per 3G activate hai lekin 3G speed nhi mil raha hai plz...ise jald se jald thik kr de plzzzzz my help to airtel customer care...

• Ar
      6th of Oct, 2013

pemants not recev to airtel center it is my bill to send airtel so plizzz help ser (Arbindra)