airtal / Getting calls of Dristy Soft

1 India Review updated:

Hi, I Hemraj Singh having brodband connection and land line No. of Airtal my Airtel Lan Line No. is [protected]. I have got the connection in Jun 10. But Since I am getting the calls on my Phone of Dristy Soft Solutions after complaining so many times with customer executives I did not got any proper resolution of my problem. Now I m got tired of the same. pls get the same isssue resolved.

Comments

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2008

please give me this number details

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2008

please give me information on number 9929433193

• Ro
      31st of Aug, 2008

Dear sir, i am a customer of Airtal since last many years.now few moths Rs 20/mwas deducted by airtal.without my permission.I complained. but responce was only .nil.there has deduc Rs 170. 00.now deducted RS5/weak without my permission.i contect customer care 8 times.but no responseble ans meet.today again deduct Rs 20.00, now I am going to consumer court. and will give a news all news papers.
    my mobile no is 9897504302.and address is

7th of Jul, 2011
    airtal - Balance
    Airtel
    India

sir, i got message from AW-650007 regarding talktime in which company was offering full talktime in Rs 59,
    51.49 at same time and 7.51 in next 48 Hrs. so i recharged with the same amount on 01/07/2011, transaction ID is 347072810, my balance was updated with 51.49 but till now i didnt got the rest of the amount i call to customer care several time for same but no feedback hence i request you to plz look into the matter and do the needfull
    Thnks