Airsplat.com / poor products

United States Review updated:

We purchased two airsoft guns online. One never worked at all, and the other broke within a day of being used. When I called AirSplat to discuss this, they gave me the option of mailing the guns back for repair. AT MY OWN EXPENSE. These guns are heavy! They refused to pay for return shipping, refused to refund my money even if I did send it back - only gave me the option of having it repaired. Horrible customer service, and obviously the products they sell are not to be trusted.

Comments

• Ai
      16th of Mar, 2012

We regret to hear of any issues that our customers experience.

We do offer an industry leading 45 day warranty, and we are happy to stand behind our products. We have contacted this customer and are currently awaiting for a reply.

Unfortunately, return shipping is not covered under our warranty, but we are more than happy to sell return shipping labels from UPS at our cost. This will reduce the price of return shipping in most cases by 30%-50%. We will of course pay all of the shipping charges for the item to be sent back to the customer after return.

We encourage all of our customers to contact us via phone at (626)377-4361 or via email at [protected]@airsplat.com should any issues arise.