Airportcigarettes.comRipoff of $100.00!

I ordered 2 cartons of cigarettes from Airportcigarettes.com in October 2010 and never received them!

I ordered again in November, 2 cartons and then received all 4 cartons at the end of December 2010 but sent them back because they were the wrong kind.

Airportcigarettes.com refunded only 2 cartons, still no refund for other 2. I have been asking for a refund for 7 months. I was told I will get a refund and now they say no! Ripoff of $100.00!

Ba

Comments

• Su
      Aug 08, 2011
    Airportcigarettes.com - Never receive my 100.00$ refund
    Airportcigarettes.com
    airportcigarettes.com

Place an order sent it back, never receive my 100.00$ refund. lied about refund for 7 months don't use this site.

• Da
      Jul 05, 2012

Cigarettes got seized, money not refunded. SCAM!

• De
      May 19, 2019

I placed an order with this company and got scammed in 2012, but then I found dirtcheapsmokes.com which is where I buy my cigarettes online now, I have never had any issue with their company. I always get my orders within just a few days.

Jul 25, 2019
    Best Best Advice

I personally buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com they are shipped out of Kansas. Cartons are only around 54 dollars a piece and come with a tracking number.

• Ed
      Aug 30, 2019

Thank you for posting about cigroad.com I use them now too. I cant thank you enough!

• Fr
      Sep 05, 2019

I use cigroad.com as well they are a great company

• Su
      Sep 17, 2019

I have never heard about this cigroad company. However they dont seem to be active any longer. However I use a company called cigmania.com they ship out of Virginia. Cartons are cheap and arrive quickly.

• Je
      Sep 22, 2019

I agree cigmania.com is legit. I have used them for a few months now. Once and a blue moon an order arrives a day later than expected but I still cant complain when I am saving a ton of money.

• To
      Sep 28, 2019

I seen your post and at first I didnt think I would actually receive my cigarettes. However thank you so much for posting about cigmania.com they are a great company. I received my first order from them yesterday.