AirphotoThe company doesn't have insurance and good equipment

1 Review updated:

My wife contacted the representative of Airphoto and asked about the prices of short aerial videos. The rep said that they used qualitative equipment and had the insurance, so the price would be high. But we wanted to use their services and wired the deposit. We were shocked to find out that the rep lied about the insurance and good equipment. They have nothing. Stay away from this company.

Re
Feb 25, 2016

Comments

Jan 17, 2017

A complete fabrication. This reviewer is not a customer, never has been. We have never talked to this person, only a brief email exchange. No deposits wired, ask for or discussed. This is posted by a woman who we declined to provide services for, and took it poorly. Our company is fully insured and licensed to do all services we offer. Anyone can post anything on this site, it's not verified. By declining to have anything do with this woman she has been vigilant in writing these rude and baseless comments, here and other sites. Sad, but there are such people.

Jan 28, 2017

This is now known to be an upstart competitor. This person has also posted bogus reviews for other businesses in the region. Colorado Dronography is the source of this fiction. Bill Thompson is the true author, or at least directed the posting. (A review from Belgium! how quaint)

• Dw
      Feb 07, 2017

I would be careful slandering a company like you just did. What proof can you attach to show that "Bill Thompson" or "Colorado Dronography" was behind any fiction? Furthermore, after doing very little homework I was able to verify that at the time of the first review you and your company were NOT legal to fly drones for profit. So it would appear you are flat out lying and posting liable statements without evidence. I would be very careful.