airlinesticketcorp.com

Posted: Jul 15, 2017 by

airline ticket

3.35
15/07/2017 The company charge for airline ticket without inform the real price. And inform customer that
" In case the customers have misunderstood/misleading our process, policies and don't want to payment step 2 to issue E Ticket, customer can request to us to full refund to your account without fee."
When I try to contact them to do the refund. They are very hard to contact.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel Agencies

Comments

A  15th of Jul, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Same thing just happened with me!!
A  16th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same happened with me, no one replies on the chat box, no one answers the phone, not even an answer machine and I sent two emails without a reply. I called my bank to handle the issue, I am sure its a fraud. I think you guys should do the same.
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Fboul SAMEHERE no how get the funds back from them .What can be done .i already informed my bank but they are unable to help me out.
N  20th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
it is a fraud company do not make payment to this company i paid aed 1500 for ticket from dubai to kolkata and back and make payment through our bank emirates NBD online now neither i get flight ticket or refund if any one wants to enquire pl mail me spsoni12345@gmail.com i book a tiket on 20th july 2017my travel date is 23 july dubai to kolkata and back on 30th july in emirates air lines
N  20th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
YATRA.COM india base company is also involve in this fraud because when i wants to open a site yatra.com this frad company site is opening so be carefull this is a fraud company do not book any ticket from airlinesticketcorp
N  21st of Jul, 2017 by    -1 Votes
HI Surya,

Request you to please share your registered email ID and Yatra booking reference number to enable us to assist you.

Thanks
Yatra Care.
A  21st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hey Guys... i could not get this info and got stuck at same stage.. its a big money for me where i have booked my ticket from Dubai to China
N  21st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Those guys doesn't respond any of given phone number and no response on chat window as well.. i have not completed the final payment which so i am still hold my ticket stage. But i am not sure how to proceed further, to complete payment or i go for asking bank to dispute my transaction.. can anyone suggest please.
A  9 hrs 15 mins ago by    0 Votes
The most cheater company, never take ticket by this, some body make a cyber police complaint

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree