Airlines Ticket Corporation / I am complaining about the scam business of selling airline tickets

Singapore, Thailand

Sept. 26, 2017: Saw the cheap airline ticket their search engine provided and decided to book it. I got an email saying that it was not an e-ticket but only an notification. I called and someone answered the phone right away just saying "Hello" like calling someone at home and I had to ask to see if this was Airline Ticket Corp. I asked about the ticket and he said someone will send me an email within 30 min. I asked if this was Thailand and he said no and hang up. Now the email they sent said I have to now pay for the second part which was that tickets to access the E-ticket. The price was much more than expected or what I have seen on other flight search. Come to realization that the first charge was paying for their business. Big Scam. I immediately called the same number back and no one is there to answer. I called the refund phone number and no one is answering. I called the country designated number and on one was there to answer. This is a scam.

Fu