Airlines Ticket Corporation / airline ticket

15/07/2017 The company charge for airline ticket without inform the real price. And inform customer that
" In case the customers have misunderstood/misleading our process, policies and don't want to payment step 2 to issue E Ticket, customer can request to us to full refund to your account without fee."
When I try to contact them to do the refund. They are very hard to contact.

• Sey Padilla's Response, Oct 05, 2017

I warn everyone never to transact with Airlines Ticket Corporation https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com bec. it's a scam. Iwas charged $358.54 already with my credit card but they still dont want to send me the tickets.

Ka
Jul 15, 2017

Comments

• Gu
      15th of Jul, 2017

Same thing just happened with me!!

• Av
      4th of Aug, 2017

@Gulraiz Khalid same thing happened with me too. can anyone tell me how can i rectify it

• St
      15th of Oct, 2017

@avantika bhau Same thing to me. Did anyone receive there refund? Please let us know. I'm Still waiting.

19th of Oct, 2017

@avantika bhau Same thing happened to us, but WE WERE ABLE TO REFUND just five days ago, we purchased the ticket last sept 15. we threatened them with lawyer which we were really doing and we also threatened them by reporting them to NBI ( National Bureau of Investigation) Cyber crime division here in the Philippines!!!
    Do not lose hope, screen shot everything, including your calls that you cannot contact them. always return to their policy that you can refund full within 12 hours of cancellation.

• Ti
      24th of Oct, 2017

@Mahalia Dizon Medina Hi! Im also from Philippines. Please help us. Got scammed also by that website. Please give us advice how to get our money back 😞

• Ge
      31st of Oct, 2017

@Gulraiz Khalid I also got caught by this unscrupulous so called company, but have just recieved my refund.DONT LET THESE SCAMMERS GET AWAY WITH IT, my advise is keep pestering them i emailed them every day phoned them every few days and threatened them with lawyers. It worked.

@Mahalia Dizon Medina HI
    I TRIED TO THREATENED THEM BUT MR. TYLER WILL REPLY THAT HE WILL PROCESSING MY REFUND HE WILL CHECK TO THEIR BANK IN SHORT HE PROMISED TO DO THE NEEDFUL BUT UNTIL NOW NOTHING HAPPENED.

• Fb
      16th of Jul, 2017

Same happened with me, no one replies on the chat box, no one answers the phone, not even an answer machine and I sent two emails without a reply. I called my bank to handle the issue, I am sure its a fraud. I think you guys should do the same.

• Us
      17th of Jul, 2017

@Fboul SAMEHERE no how get the funds back from them .What can be done .i already informed my bank but they are unable to help me out.

20th of Jul, 2017

it is a fraud company do not make payment to this company i paid aed 1500 for ticket from dubai to kolkata and back and make payment through our bank emirates NBD online now neither i get flight ticket or refund if any one wants to enquire pl mail me spsoni12345@gmail.com i book a tiket on 20th july 2017my travel date is 23 july dubai to kolkata and back on 30th july in emirates air lines

• Ya
      26th of Jul, 2017

@surya prakash soni Hi Surya,

Request you to please share your registered email ID and Yatra booking reference number to enable us to assist you.

Thanks
    Yatra Care.

30th of Aug, 2017

@surya prakash soni Hi, Me also facing refund issue from the website, Please help me to refund it.

• Ju
      31st of Aug, 2017

@surya prakash soni I too purchased tickets from this company and did not get tickets, therefore missed my flight to my brothers funeral. This company should be closed down and or banned from the internet

13th of Sep, 2017

@Junction Did you pay the 2nd process?

20th of Jul, 2017

YATRA.COM india base company is also involve in this fraud because when i wants to open a site yatra.com this frad company site is opening so be carefull this is a fraud company do not book any ticket from airlinesticketcorp

• Ya

HI Surya,

Thanks
    Yatra Care.

• Av
      4th of Aug, 2017

@Yatra.comForums are you involved in this scam?? you have to help all of us.

• Jm
      4th of Sep, 2017

@Yatra.comForums I just made a booking today and it is they same what they complained . Please do something and help us for this issue...we are human to survive but, not this kind of way that you are fooling everyone.

Please help me I have little salary and t
    his what happened to me my email ID catherine_cornelio@hotmail.com

7th of Nov, 2017

@Yatra.comForums I m willing to cooperate of what can i help to be able they will return our money back

• Vi
      21st of Jul, 2017

Hey Guys... i could not get this info and got stuck at same stage.. its a big money for me where i have booked my ticket from Dubai to China

• Vi
      21st of Jul, 2017

Those guys doesn't respond any of given phone number and no response on chat window as well.. i have not completed the final payment which so i am still hold my ticket stage. But i am not sure how to proceed further, to complete payment or i go for asking bank to dispute my transaction.. can anyone suggest please.

24th of Jul, 2017

The most cheater company, never take ticket by this, some body make a cyber police complaint

• Ab
      30th of Jul, 2017

Hello guys,

I'm asking them for refund and they are saying we will refund within 60 - 90 days!! Please HELP ME GUYS REFUNDING MY MONEY BACK!!!

14th of Nov, 2017

@Abdullah Alhoodar I also booked with them. They said the same thing to me. 4 to 6 weeks. After 10 weeks they told me that my cancellation fees are more than the cost of the ticket and there is NO REFUND!!!

• Kh
      31st of Jul, 2017

same problem with me. just booked ticket Dubai Chennai Chennai Dubai...they blocked 50% of my money and then I found about that there charge is 150usd higher than others. I wanted to cancel ticket and no one responding..how do we proceed on this..

• As
      3rd of Aug, 2017

@khshareef I have the same issue, can you please guide how can we complain to authorities.

5th of Aug, 2017

I had the same experience as everyone else. This agency cheats you out of your money. When you go to pay it shows the low fare and when you make payment the amount changes. It goes up more than 50% but also if you read their T&C it is ambiguous. I requested immediate refund but they never bothered to respond. For me they lure customers to their site with low fares and then charge high amount on payment. then make every excuse to not give you your refund. I got my tickets but at a much higher cost in an airline that I do not like and not the one originally booked. As per their policy they shoul've refunded me fully which they did not. I send an email immediately requesting refund but they took their time. Let's all make a concerted effort to ban unscrupulous agents from the internet. Anyways, I want to know how to ban such agencies from the internet and stop duping/scamming customers of their hard earned money. Any thoughts on how to proceed in informing everyone because when doing a search they come up first so we need to make sure they're removed and that they do not cheat anyone any more. Agreed internet is free for all but still you have to trade ethically and there should be means to sue them for false claims and ambiguous T&C. Thanks

5th of Aug, 2017

Would anyone know how to officially escalate or inform all on the internet about the Airlinesticketcorp. Here are the links to all the claims they're making which is false. Unfortunately, when doing a search they come up with the cheapest which is a ploy to lure customers and then fleece them ignoring their ambiguous T&C. Should let everyone know and action taken against them. I tried but since they got my payment already through devious means had no choice. Never once was the high fares shown until you went into your account to pay. This is really cheating customers and not making them aware of additional charges. Then they slap you with a fare which is more than double the original. My total was $1000 but final $2500. Fought with them and ended up not paying anything more than what was taken from my credit card of $1542. Big time fraudsters so everyone needs to be alerted. Should anyone know how to proceed further and take action against them at least for new customers please let me know. We should stop them from cheating gullible customers! It's just not right or ethical to make false claims and hold the customer to ransom. It is the customers right to get the service at the rate shown. If the customer is not happy should be refunded. I had about 30 email exchanges and a few chats with them to get my money back. Any thoughts or feedback to move forward will be most helpful. Thanks
    Disclaimer : https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com/info/disclamer
    AIRFARES AND PAYMENT PROCESS: https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com/info/fees-and-payment-process
    UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE : https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com/info/universal-terms-of-service
    About us: https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com/about-us
    Management: https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com/about-us
    Why Choose us/Money back guarantee: https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com/about-us/why-us#money-back-guarantee

12th of Aug, 2017

@HelenaS Same happened to me, so sad and angry now.

5th of Sep, 2017

@BettyDeng Same thing happened to me I paid $1429.20USD and was asked for a further $1157USD to finalise my booking I have contacted the ACCC in Australia and FTC in America to try and get my mon ey back. I will not stop until iHave my money back in full.

@Sam Espejo Did you pay the 2nd process? I have the same issue now

13th of Sep, 2017

@Dheng Martin No. Kept sending emails refusing to pay the additional amounts on top of already inflated 1st payment. Anyway after a chain of 30 emails they waived the balance and put us on a cheaper flight with no 2nd payment. Yes keep sending email refer to their ambiguous policies and hopefully you don't pay anything more. Infact you should threaten them with prosecution which is what I did. Unfortunately there's no way to inform everyone to stop using this site. I want to ban them and remove them permanently because it's a scam and defrauding innocent people. If you have any ideas to ban please let me know.

14th of Sep, 2017

@HelenaS I know that IATA is taking this seriously as they certify all this online booking agencies. We can lodge a complain on their site so they can investigate. If we can gather a number of complainers I think they can take it further.

19th of Sep, 2017

@Dheng Martin That's great. Then let's do it. How do we gather all the complaints or do we just direct them to this link. A suggestion I have is to ask Dnata to provide the email so that everyone can send their complaints there. Once link or email received post it here and on social media for everyone to log their complaint. Thanks for informing so let's do it then.

• St
      15th of Oct, 2017

@HelenaS Hi I am a victim too. Did you receive your refund?

7th of Nov, 2017

@Sam Espejo Im facing now the refund issue.150 days now they didn't refund my money.

14th of Nov, 2017

@HelenaS I went through the exact same trauma as you. I actually paid the full amount and then my son's visa was not approved. I cancelled the ticket and after 10 weeks of constant communication with Jury Gomez I was informed that the cancellation fees are more than the cost of the ticket. These people are BIG FRAUDSTERS and yes they prey on the "fools" like us who look for "cheap flights". Lesson learned, rather use a reputable travel agent OR better yet, book directly with the airlines!!!

5th of Aug, 2017

Additionally, you could go the below site and register.
    I guess the more everyone logs an issue the better will be the escalation and awareness. Also, the site gives you options on how to resolve the issue with the travel agency.

• Sc
      10th of Aug, 2017

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME, I AM FROM MALAYSIA, WHICH BOOK A TICKET FROM KUALA LUMPUR TO BANGKOK, AFTER I MAKE PAYMENT ONLY FOUND THAT IS THE FEE FOR HOLDING TICKET, WHEN WE ASK FOR REFIND THEY CLAIM WILL CUT THE PROCESSING FEE US 150-200, THEN OFFER U ANOTHER AIR TICKET WHICH A BIT CHEAPER, REFUND WIL TAKE 40-50DAYS, WHICH IS TOTALLY REDICULOUS, IS THAT THE TOTALLY SCAM WHICH AFTER WE PAID SECOND PAYMENT WE CAN'T GET THE TICKET TOO? I ALREADY ASK MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO CANCELL THE DEAL, HOPEFULLY CAN GET THE REFUND.

11th of Aug, 2017

I booked Doha to Muscat for USD 70.00 After taking my CC, the fare jumped to 425.00 USD. This is a cheat site its a SCAM. Please start posting every where on the social media. Do not use this link ... https://www.airlinesticketcorp.com

12th of Aug, 2017

Same things happens to me, can some body help to take my money back, than you

• Bo
      20th of Aug, 2017

airlinesticketcorp.com
    Never ever book your flights with airlinesticketcorp.com they are a big scam. They have 2 step process of booking. The charges that pop up in the first search is not the actual one. They will charge you again for issuing the ticket which then turns out to be very huge amount. They never respond to mails or chats and don't refund your cash either.

20th of Aug, 2017

Ok since no-one knows how to proceed with lodging complaints and claiming refunds here's what I propose. Can we start posting in Facebook or start a facebook group to make people aware. In the process, we can ask the public how to address the issue and make sure that the general public is made aware of the scam. Appreciate all of your feedback and thoughts on what would be the best medium to broadcast to all on the scam and get our refunds. They need to be brought to book and am sure once we start a campaign on any forum I'm sure more people will join. The more we reach the more we will be able to generate the interest and not let any other travel agency defraud people illicitly of their hard earned money. So come on if there are any experts in the group let's get started. I can start a Facebook page and get all of you to join and spread the word however, if there are other better sources please let me know. Any feedback or thoughts appreciated. Let's do it!

4th of Sep, 2017

@HelenaS I would love to be apart of a facebook page to help other people not get scamed, how do we make this happen

13th of Sep, 2017

@Sam Espejo Hello kabayan?

• Ra
      23rd of Aug, 2017

Dear Friends
    I am also facing the same issue with airlinesticketcorp.com. i have booked my flight from dubai to calicut with192 USD but After taking my credit card information the fare jumped to 350 USD and they are asking me to complete the remaining payment in order to get the ticket.

I have requested for a refund, but no answer to the calls and taking their own sweet time respond to email and i realized that whatever i paid to them has gone.

Friends please suggest me how to take this up to the govt or credit card agency level to blcok this company for future transactions

regards
    Rajesh babu KR
    rajeshbabu.kr@gmail.com

23rd of Aug, 2017

Finally I got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your funds back Kindly get in contact with me on Marianaanderson09@gmail.com and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds.

• Gr
      30th of Sep, 2017

@Mariana Anderson i just experience the same problem could you please explain to me the steps you took to get your refund. i really need my money back. i have sent you an email. thank you

• Yu
      15th of Oct, 2017

@Mariana Anderson I have the same issue. Could you help! Please explain to me the steps.

7th of Nov, 2017

@Yuliyaa The same here. 150 days now they didn't still refund my money. please anyone can help send me to my emai ignaciojoeffer@gmail.com or let hand to hand together to report that scammers.