AirJordanFever.com / Non delivery

Shoes ordered in January, by March still no shoes arrived. They stopped replying to emails, phone number goes to full mailbox. I reported to Yahoo, and got my bank to reverse credit card charge. I would advise everyone else to try the same!! Dirty ###!!

Ch
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Sn
      19th of Apr, 2011

I orderd some shoes from them...they came in a decent amount of time and all but the shoes were not the ones i orderd and they was fake as ###!!! them things will never see the light of day straight up... not even to play basketball in HONESTLY... Cant shop with them no more.. you win some you lose some chalk it as a loss people

• Dr
      15th of Oct, 2010
    AirjordanFever.com - SCAM
    AirjordanFever.com
    airjordanfever.com

They sell fake products. ordered sneakers and never received merchandise. emails and phone calls were made and they dont answer. they also refused my refund request. they are con artists. do not waste your money. this is a fraudulent website.

• Je
      9th of Jun, 2010

yeah me too ! i just ordered it like 2 weeks ago !!! and the website at first was called 23flyhigh.com so i thought it was legit becoz i neva seen any bad reviews till NOW -.- frickkk !!! i jus threw $160.00 !!! now im so pissed !!! someone gotta fricken stop dis and have EVERYONE GET THERE MONEY BACK !!!

• Di
      8th of Jun, 2010

i made an order from Trinidad an has been two months an i havn't receive my sneakers it's a jordon red an black i have been e- mailing them an all my mail are being rejected this company is a ripe off i hope they pay for what they are doing

• Rc
      2nd of Jun, 2010

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! AIRJORDONFEVER...IT IS A SCAM!!! I PURCHASED SHOES AND THE CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED..I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM THEM...I AM THINKING OF TAKING ACTION!!! HAS ANYONE TAKEN ACTION?

• Pa
      5th of Apr, 2010

i am a lawyer that can help (773) 670-0890 Giovanni Espinosa attorney at law

• Ji
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Well all the shoes on there for sale are fake! Because those prices are unheard of! I've been a sneaker guy since the 80's and i know scam when i see one! Can't hustle a hustler! ### airjordanfever! ###ing Dirtbags!

25th of Feb, 2010

they sell fake sneakers. do not buy from airjordanfever.com

18th of Feb, 2010

i ordered two pairs of shoes from them (space jam 11's, black and silver 5's) they came in the mail like two and a half weeks later, they came from china thats part of the reason it takes long. i was surprised when i recieved them in the mail the quality was actualy pretty good for 70 dollar jordans you cant tell their fake.unless your picky about little ### like the jumpman looking like charles barkley more than it does jordan.but for what i paid i was happy.i did a second order for four pairs, it seems to be taking longer this time.its been 2 weeks and i havent even got the shipping tracking numbers, they already got my money though.ill be patient because they came threw nice on the first order.ill post again and let you know if i get them ill try to post pics. (chris from providence ri)

• Lb
      16th of Feb, 2010

I thank you all because I was just about to order from them and I was having the same problem with the phone number nobody answered. I didnt email yet so thanks

• Gu
      11th of Feb, 2010

i placed an order 16 days ago and the confirmation said that the shoes will be shipped in 5-7 days...now i don't hear from them..no reply to the emails i send..no reply to the voice msg because their voice mail seems active all the time. No one picks up the call. I should have visited this website before ordering. $145 is a a big money for me. Is there anyone who has got their money back from them???

• Ln
      9th of Feb, 2010

I JUST ORDERED 2 PAIRS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE OR E MAIL ABOUT MY ORDER

4th of Feb, 2010

Well, one final update.
    I have worn the shoes shown above a total of 3 times, the final 2 times while playing basketball on an inside gym court and now the rubber sole has pulled away at the heal making the shoes unwearable!
    I am going to try to glue them back down but this is the final straw for me with this company.
    I will be doing a charge back on my CC and will never shop with such a cheap shoe supplier again.
    Lesson learned.

26th of Jan, 2010

So, an update.
    After nearly a month I received my shoes as promised. Turns out they came from Beijing, China which was a surprise since I expected them to come from airjordanfever.com in Anaheim, Ca.
    I have to admit, it was definitely NOT a fun process. Poor communication, lengthy wait time and overall bad service, but I must admit I was wrong when I said that I would never get my $$ or merchandise. I received the shoes as promised and for that I have to say thank you. I truly never thought I would see them after reading all of these posts.
    I hope the same can be said for the rest of you with concerns. Don't expect them to contact you without "banging on their door" a bit though. It would seem YOU need to initiate the lines of communication and then be patient for a reply, otherwiae you will get all stressed out like I did.
    Best of luck to you who are waiting for your order.

• Sk
      18th of Jan, 2010

So is this site going to help us or are we all jst having a cry about geting scamed?i want my money back and if this site doesnt help then wtf are we posting for?

• Wi
      17th of Jan, 2010

damn, I orderd there as well and find this complaintsboard afterwards.

Does u guys still waiting 4 ur shoes? Is there anyone out there who yet his order for AirJordanFever (or at least the money back)?

6th of Jan, 2010

I wish I had researched this website prior to placing my order.

I at least received a reply, however it stated that my order would not be processed for TWO weeks after placing the order, and that ALL sales are pending to "availability".
    There was no warning that the shoes were unavailable prior to placing my order. I would assume that they don't actually carry ANY of the shoes on hand.
    I sent another email requesting a refund that has gone ignored, AND the voice mail I left has gone unanswered as well.
    It would appear that I too have now been swindled. What really bothers me is I am a warehouse manager for an e-commerce myself and cant believe there are companies like this!
    If this is the "New Management", I could only imagine how poorly run this site was before.

Save the headache and just throw your $$ out the window folks because there are NO SHOES coming if you order from this fraudulent company.

• In
      30th of Dec, 2009
    AirJordanFever.com - never recieved merchandise
    Puerto Rico
    inesrvr@aol.com

My son order a pair of jordans sneakers on Deciember 13, 2009 and never recieve them it was suppose to be a christmas present and its Deciember 29, and still nothing They did get 74.98 out of my credit card. Which now am trying to work this out with the bank to see if I can get a refund. This isn't very nice to pay for something and not recieving the merchandise.
    My name is Ines Rivera and the control number is 105030000 and refrience number is yhst 35526710604566-1696.

• De
      19th of Dec, 2009

Completly agree. Got referred from my cousin. Bought two pair a month ago. Customer service line does not work. No repsonse to emails. has anyone retrieved their money? I hope that mine goes to something of importance considering they just took it from my kids!

Amanda Smith

• De
      24th of Oct, 2009

i had the same problem paid for two pairs of shoes, credit card charged, never heard from them, numerous calls and emails no response, please people if you have the same problem post it so other people can at least be warned, i wish i had of googled the name before i bought