AirJordanFever.com / Non delivery

Shoes ordered in January, by March still no shoes arrived. They stopped replying to emails, phone number goes to full mailbox. I reported to Yahoo, and got my bank to reverse credit card charge. I would advise everyone else to try the same!! Dirty ###!!

Ch

Comments

• Di
      8th of Jun, 2010

i made an order from Trinidad an has been two months an i havn't receive my sneakers it's a jordon red an black i have been e- mailing them an all my mail are being rejected this company is a ripe off i hope they pay for what they are doing

• Je
      9th of Jun, 2010

yeah me too ! i just ordered it like 2 weeks ago !!! and the website at first was called 23flyhigh.com so i thought it was legit becoz i neva seen any bad reviews till NOW -.- frickkk !!! i jus threw $160.00 !!! now im so pissed !!! someone gotta fricken stop dis and have EVERYONE GET THERE MONEY BACK !!!

• Dr
      15th of Oct, 2010
    AirjordanFever.com - SCAM
    AirjordanFever.com
    airjordanfever.com

They sell fake products. ordered sneakers and never received merchandise. emails and phone calls were made and they dont answer. they also refused my refund request. they are con artists. do not waste your money. this is a fraudulent website.

• Sn
      19th of Apr, 2011

I orderd some shoes from them...they came in a decent amount of time and all but the shoes were not the ones i orderd and they was fake as ###!!! them things will never see the light of day straight up... not even to play basketball in HONESTLY... Cant shop with them no more.. you win some you lose some chalk it as a loss people