AirJordanFever.com / Non delivery

Shoes ordered in January, by March still no shoes arrived. They stopped replying to emails, phone number goes to full mailbox. I reported to Yahoo, and got my bank to reverse credit card charge. I would advise everyone else to try the same!! Dirty ###!!

Ch

Comments

Ro
  9th of Mar, 2009
Air Jordan Fever - Money scam
Air Jordan Fever

I ordered shoes from them and they never sent them to me. But they charged my credit card, and its been a month and a half and i haven't heard from them by email or when I call it goes to a voice mail thats full, probaly of hard working people like myself, that don't have $149.99 to throw away. I have a family to feed and bills to pay!, so I'm just trying to warn the next man. Stay away from AIR JORDAN FEVER!!

Yo
  27th of Mar, 2009

Me too. i order 2 pair of shoes that cost 149$ on Feb 9, 2009.
How come never answer phone and never reply my email. That's ### up.

I ordered from airjordanfever.com
but my credit card was charged from somewhereelse

Yo
AirjordanFever.com - SCAM
airjordanfever.com
Medford, NJ 08055
P.O. Box 547
New Jersey

Ordered 2 pair of shoes 2 month ago I still did not get anything from them. They must be fake! How come credit card had been charged with these fake company

Co
  27th of Mar, 2009

i was a victim too. This company is a big scam. Authorities should do something about it. I placed my order last Feb 8, 2009 and same thing, no email or whatsoever.

hope other guys won't fall into this creepy trap.

Wh
  27th of Mar, 2009

My husband ordered shoes from them bc some guy told him that it was legit. Its been a month and we still haven't got the shoes. It sucks because me and my son already got the shoes but no one had my husbands size. Now he doesn't even have them and we are out $110.00. I wish I could do something to stop this scam but I don't know what I can do.

Ca
  31st of Mar, 2009
Air Jordan Fever - Money scam
AIR JORDAN FEVER
401 East Gibbsoro
Lindenwold
Phone: 1(856)438-6555
AIRJORDANFEVER.COM

MADE AN ORDER THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE...I WAITED FOR 3 WEEKS AND NO SHOES WERE DELIVERED AND MY CREDIT CARD DID HAVE THE PAYMENT AND NO SHOES I CALLED AND SENT MANY E MAILS TO THEM...I GUESS I GOT RIPPED OFF.I ASK MYSELF WHAT CAN I DO?...WHERES BATMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

Ca
  31st of Mar, 2009

YEAH I ORDERED TOO DAMN I FEEL STUPID NOW ### DONT HAVE FRESH Js CAUSE SOME ###IN IDIOT RIPPED ME OFF LIKE I SAID..."WHERE BATMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM" I CALLED STRAIGHT TO THE FULL VOICEMAIL AND NO EMAILS WERE EVER REPLIED BACK...SO WHAT CAN I SAY...### THAT WEBSITE...

YOURS TRULY

1 ANGRY PERSON

Mr
  6th of Apr, 2009

fukn big scam!!! these lo lifes need to be castrated in my opinion i have also been a victim of this scam and have been left wondering how to catch these scamers, wat do the authoritys do or get paid to do abot these situations(i think they go to wrk and eat there lunch) wat a dissapointment!!!

Li
  7th of Apr, 2009
AirJordanFever.com - No delivery of merchandis
Air Jordan Fever.com
Phone: 1-856-438-6555
airjordanfever.com

My husband ordered shoes for my grandson early in March and they were not delivered but the is the charge on my husband's card, No results from either e-mails or phone calls (Mailbox is always full) Linda

16th of Apr, 2009

I've had the same problem.
received a fake unworkin' trackin' number..
oredered the shoes on febraury..
the never answer on phone or emails..
thiefs!

matteo
italy

16th of Apr, 2009

I ordered shoes from them and they never sent them to me. But they charged my credit card, and its been a 3 month and a half and i haven't heard from them by email or when I call it goes to a voice mail thats full. i bought 2 pairs of shoes, received a fake trackin' number... SCAM

17th of Apr, 2009

I suggest to fill a complaint form in

Ci
  24th of Apr, 2009

we were scammed by this airjordanfever company also. I bought a shoe package from him and he promised to have the shoes delivered within 5 to 7 days. i never received them. the number he told me to contact him is 609-556-4595 it apparently is a cell phone through Sprint. Don't buy anything from this person he is a scam artist.

Ci
  24th of Apr, 2009
Air Jordan Fever - did not receive merchandise
air jordan fever
San Jose
California
Phone: 609-556-4595
www.airjordanfever.com

I purchased a shoe package of air jordans on April 14, 2009 from www.airjordanfever.com. I was told that my merchandise would be delivered within 5 to 7 days. I never received anything and he does not return any of my phone calls on the number he gave me which is, 609-556-4595. Apparently this is a Sprint cell phone. He has scammed other hard working people out of their hard earned cash also. The sad part about all of this is the day after i placed my order I called him and he wouldn't answer until i blocked my number, and you can hear children in the background.

Gg
  10th of May, 2009

We have the same experience !!!

Ma
  30th of May, 2009

i ordered two pair of shoes and i did not get them i need my money back they need to do some thing about this that website is still up and they are still getting people out of they money

31st of May, 2009

i was scamed too.spent my savings on a pair, got scamed.nothing came in the mail.i want my hard earnt money back

Ke
  2nd of Jun, 2009
AirJordanFever.com - SCAM
AirJordanFever.com
AirJordanFever.com

THESE ###ING ###S DO NOT SEND THE SHOES. THEY JUST RIP YOU OFF, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT REPLY TO ANY E MAILS YOU SEND THEM. THE PHONE NUMBER THEY PROVIDE DOES NOT WORK. BEWARE. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PIECES OF ###.THEY ARE FAKE AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS. I PURCHASED BACK IN APRIL AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SHOES.

Ai
  18th of Jun, 2009

Good Afternoon To All,

First and Foremost on behalf of the new management team, I would like to extend an apology to anyone who has purchased shoes and has not received them as of yet. As of May 25, 2009 AirJordanFever has been taken over by a new management team. Although we do not agree in the ways the previous management team handled certain customer relations, I can say that most of the complaints stem from the previous merchant processor holding funds for an extensive period which in turn made it almost possible full orders in a timely manner.

As part of our effort to rectify this problem, anyone who has purchased any products on AirJordanFever and has not yet received them, please email 4146management@airjordanfever.com. Please include your order number along with your contact information and one of our Managers will contact you within 24 hours. We will do whatever is necessary to make every customer whole.

Once again, Our deepest apologies to anyone that might have been inconvenienced.

The New and Improved AirJordanFever.com

In
  7th of Jul, 2009

I'm an eleven year-old kid who ordered shoes from this trap and it's been over two weeks since i ordered them and they said that i would get them from las Angeles in five-seven days but guess what, they never came, ya you heard me they never came and i had never been scamed before until now.What I'm trying to say is that I don't want anymore innocent kids falling into this pit of despair.PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, DO NOT USE AIR JORDAN FEVER IT IS A TRAP!