Airfate and Cruise certificate / Failure to meet their promise

1 424 Luna Bella Ln Ste 115New Smyrna Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 383-763-5780

We attended their 2 hour seminer in July of 2012, in exchanged we recieved 2 airfare and one cruise certificate. Once we filled in all the paper and submited the dates all together. They told us one of our cerificate was not valid. Then they kept sending us letter asking us toe verify the dates several times. Each time I filled in the paper and sent it in. Our certificate expires in June of 2013. I recieved a call in mid april saying we have your airfare leaving out of a city (that was not part of the original request), then when we inquired about the cruise, they said we never recieved your dates. That is not possible as I sent in all three of the forms in together. How could you recieve two and not the other. So, our cruise was cancelled :(. I was little upset as we didn't plan our vacation waiting for this certificate. Then once I called them back to verify the air line tickets they had our tickets leaving from a city that will not be possible. When I tried to explain to the customer service that they have the destination wrong, she was expteamly rude and said "this is a promotion, this is what we have if you don't want it we will cancel." and that is what they have done. I have spend over 10 hours dealing with this epople, filling in the forms and now I have no summer vacation planned, will have to pay a higher price to book a last min vacation. Not to mention the stress this has caused. I even had my mom takeoff time from work to watch my kids so we can take the cruise. This is very unethical and their business practice definitly needs to be investigated. To think me and my husband were considering buying their membership for future vacations. It looks like there were alot of complaints and there response is similar to what they have done over the phone with me. Which is being a Bully. I will never deal with Mellennium Travel and promotions Inc.

Tk