Aircel / gprs not working properly

India, PATNABIHAR Review updated:
Phone: +919504014315
Dear respected sir

I m abhishek from patna (bihar) in india. I am a aircel user. I have taken 99 gprs plan for one month.
But aircel gprs service is so bad. I cant tell how badly there gprs service works.

When I complained to aircel it allways giving fraud promises. They always say that ur service will be improve within 24 hours.. I m suffering from 20 days. But whenever I complain they allways sai that ur gprs service will improve within 24 hours..

Plz help me.. I m in trouble

A  27th of Aug, 2009 by
gprs not working properly 09716928979
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Hi, This is Deepak Pandey, on 20th of august I've recharged your pocket internet VAS for Rs 98. But after opening MYAIRCEL.COM it demands for access point of Pocket Internet which I don't have so why can't explore furthur on yourhomepage. Anyhow I've gotten the setting of GPRS manually. Now what should I yield in order to get pocket internet setting. However it should be taken care from your end automatically, but unfornately its an Indian Service provider. Take care of comments and do needful.
N  26th of Sep, 2009 by
Hi, This is manoj singh, Fatuha, patna, I want use aircel internet on our laptop, Take care of comments and do needful.
N  2nd of Mar, 2010 by
Hi, am mr. Watingna frm arunachal pradesh here. I am fraustrated with d same problem here but with a slight twist. Eversince i recharged my gprs package of Rs.98 my gprs stopped working. just because I overused it beliving that it was free for 1 month as promised. I could not belive that Aircel would resort to such means for profit..But when i checked other phones I no longer doubted the selfish business policy of Aircel.My advice to u is plz dont use any of their internet packages untill u want your phone to stop browsing the internet..unbeliveable? Belive it..
N  5th of Mar, 2010 by
Strange I must say, since I have been using the unlimited Pocket internet for quite a few months. I am satisfied with the services. Did you try to check with the customer care why such problem has occurred.

Aircel Logo Aircel