Aircel

Network problem

Hyderabad, India
aircel.com
Hi,
I have three Aircel Connections. I am very much disappointed with the irresponsibility of Aircel Customer Care 9700199010 Head office Delhi. I am not getting signals at my home that is in the mid of city, Akbar Bagh Sayeedabad, Hyderabad. I moved here 11 day ago and from day one I am getting signal problem due to which I missed lots of important calls. I logged a complaint but my problem was not resolved yet. Initially when I complaint he asked me the House No. but I don’t know the number. I said him about exact near location and also given my number. Unfortunately after waiting for another few days I called Aircel Customer Care Head office 9700199010, the person whom I spoke he recognized me and told me that until and unless you provide the House Number we can’t proceed, if this is the criteria he could tell me earlier so that I could go home and provide the number, moreover my problem hasn’t solved yet.

I request the Aircel, Ministry of Telecommunication and Consumer forum Organization/ Department to kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.
Updated by Mohammed F, Mar 16, 2017
Hi Sir/ Madam,
Aircel No. 9030828473
H.No 16-2-45/A/1,
Akbarbagh, Sayeedabad 500036
Land Mark: Near Rainbow School, Silver Manzil Building Road
Alternate No 9000702705
Number of Signal 0 (Zero)
Area Indoor
Updated by Mohammed F, Mar 16, 2017
Hi Sir/ Madam,

H.No 16-2-45/A/1,
Akbarbagh, Sayeedabad 500036
Land Mark: Near Rainbow School, Silver Manzil Building Road
Alternate No 9000702705
Number of Signal 0 (Zero)
Area Indoor

Thanks
Updated by Mohammed F, Mar 18, 2017
Hi,

Yesterday your tech- Engineer called me and he told me he would come tomorrow, today I called him he told me that there is network problem in the area and there are already complaints about it. he said a Antina should be increased.

Just know I got a message from your customer care department that my issue has been resolved, what a ridiculous .

I have been facing problem for almost 20 days kindly resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks, ,
Updated by Mohammed F, Mar 18, 2017

Thanks,
Updated by Mohammed F, Mar 20, 2017
Hi, Aircel company is not serious about there customers. They didn't resolve NETWORK issue yet though it was complained earlier than me. There Engineer told about increase of Antina to resolved it. It is the NETWORK issue of mid city of Hyderabad. Aircel company Head Office customer care 9700199010 is not receiving my call, I tried 5 times, before I was calling it was engaged. I request ministery of Telecommunication to take sever action against these kind of companies who are providing improper services and giving trouble to sincere customers.

I am facing lot of issues due to network problem.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Comments

N  14th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mohammed F,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mohammed F,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

N  21st of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mohammed F,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

N  22nd of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mohammed F,

We'd like to inform you that your location is located at the far distance from the site reason which the network coverage is poor. Hence, we regret to inform you that seamless indoor coverage cannot be assured at this point of time at your location, as further optimization can not be done in the sector catering to the serving site due to far distance.

Warm Regards,