Aircel / etop balance deducted

Juria, Nagaon, Assam, Nagaon, India Review updated:
Phone: 9854397622

Dear Sir/madam,
Rs.2297 etop balance has been deducted from my aircel etop number [protected] last Saturday night, than I contact retailer helpline 299 today they said it will be refund within 24 hour, but still I did not got the balance, I am unable to sale etop the hole day Today, Our TM number [protected] switch off today.
Regards,
Murtaza kamal
mob:[protected]
Juria, Nagaon, Assam, pin: 782124

Mu
May 17, 2015

Comments

• Go
      10th of Oct, 2007

I have aircel connection and my mobile number is 9841435230 Chennai. I often visit Bangalore and stay there with my son and daughter. Every time i am in bangalore, there is "no service" to my cell phone - though I am paying my bill amount regularly through net banking. After change over from Hutch to vodafone, the roaming services to my cell has been cut off permanently. All my requests to Aircel have gone vain.

• Vr
      3rd of Dec, 2007

Number One Worst Network Is The Big Aircel. Worst Service, Worst Customer Care Service, Worst, Worst, Worst. In A Single Word Aircel Is WORST

• Mo
      22nd of Jan, 2008
    AirCel - Terrible service!
    India

I am using Aircel connection for the past 4 years and my number is 9841166501. The Aircel signal, coverage and network are fully waste particularly in chennai. I have registered more than 50 complaints to customer care for the past 1 year they answered same that within 2 months the problem gets solved. Sometime I am getting irritation and I thrown my mobile.

• Th
      4th of Apr, 2008

I HAVE TAKEN AIRCEL CONNECTION 3 MONTH BACK.I AM TRYING TO PAY MY BILLS THROUGH ONLINE BUT WHEN EVER I TRY TO OPEN THE SITE .I FIND THE PAGE ALWAY SAY THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED.I AM TOTALLY GETTING IRRITATED.

• Ro
      18th of May, 2008

after recharging 246 on my aircel number to make calls to any local free my phone doesnt connets to anyone now i am realized how u people make us fool by using sound recorded your network tem cpnjection and make us fool..
    its better to not recharge with 246 and be tension free of wasting money

• Ba
      14th of Jun, 2008

I am in Coimbatore. Activated to aircel thrills gprs connection. But not recieved gprs signal on
    ARMY TOWER.

22nd of Jul, 2009

I am using aircel from last 3 months and activated to aircel pocket internet service.
    The service is very poor, i am using this sevice on my laptop and it disconnects automatically in 3 or 4 minutes!
    I have also tried customer care but they are not attending my call. My aircel number is 9716363038.
    PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
    thank you!!

22nd of Jul, 2009

no response at customer care and poor internet service which automatically disconnects in 4 or 5 minutes.

24th of Jul, 2009

Hey… you sure your setting are all ok? Anyhow.. try these links. Might be of some help, if not you should visit the nearest aircel store and get your trouble taken care of.
    or

• Pi
      29th of Sep, 2009
    AirCel - network probelem
    India

i m using aircel gsm service since july 2009but now i got irritation from its network problem at Rajendranagar in Patna.

30th of Sep, 2009

Have you checked with the customer care on this I am sure there would be some reason for this problem – Hope its not your handset which is giving problems….

• Ip
      1st of Oct, 2009
    AirCel - tethering is not working
    aircel.com

my number is 9716444662 with aircel, i did many call to customer care for activate tethering service he said it is activated but after 7 days now tethering is not working ...(Noida)

• Sh
      8th of Oct, 2009

To
    The manager
    Aircell Cellular Ltd.
    Date: 08/10/2009

Dear Sir,
    The mobile no.9808739391 which we hold has gone out of order (no network coverage in gulal gali reti street near chomoukhopul) from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm everyday. This was informed to your complaint Department but unfortunately no action has so far been taken.

As our business is being hampered very much, we earnestly request you to send one of your engineers to solve the defects of your network.

We do sincerely hope that you will realize the urgency and do the needful immediately.

Thanking you,

no.9, sri sakthi nagar, sundarasoshavaram,thiruverkadu,chenn
    chennai
    Phone: 9551124717

my dear sir,

my phone mistake dialar tune select my child. please press my mistake. but, sir
    dialer tune reactivate. phone no . 9551124717 name e.arumugam
    cell phone name - aircel.

• Pr
      3rd of Mar, 2010
    AirCel - Not able to send sms
    India

Last one month i am not able to send outing going sms . i had registered complaint 3 times. even today they had not rectified. Customer care executives most of the time they don't pick up the call to attend the complaint. Air cel services are really poor...

5th of Mar, 2010

There seems to be a problem with your with you message centre number, just a simple technical error. If you can’t reach the CC then try to visit the nearest Aircel store, I am sure you will get a solution.

• Su
      8th of Mar, 2010
    AirCel - disconnnection of postpaid
    aircel.com

I have taken the postpaid connection and a month before only i have called to disconnect the postpaid connection of aircel.
    upto now they haven't taken taken any action.Aircel signal is worst and it has no signal.

• Vi
      8th of Mar, 2010
    AirCel - Poor Customer Assistance
    India

The aircel ccare is a nonsense ccare ofc.I have 3 connections.I have bought a sim.That ws showing me "sim registration failed" after inserting in my mob.I cnt use the sim.I called ccare "121" for assistance. There ws a cce named "Manoj Kumar Adok".He told me to visit the aircel store to get help.Now u say guys, for 60/- sim I'll hv to take so much trouble???Whats ur opinion???

10th of Mar, 2010

I believe you have tried the other sim cards on your set. The CC executive is quite right when he asked you to visit the store. These stores are located at various zones to help customers with their problems and can be found quite easily. It is just that if in case the CC is unable to solve your query it can be dealt by the Aircel stores.

10th of Mar, 2010

Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store and report this. I am sure you will not have to wait any longer

• Sh
      1st of Jul, 2010
    AirCel - Worst mobile internet service
    India

Sir, i have been using aircel sim number for a long time and also using its mobile internet services...but the internet service is worst and it become irritating to use the service, its a routine problem and its impossible to talk to their costumer care number as they dont respond.plz help

2nd of Jul, 2010

Visiting the nearest Aircel store can solve all your problems, I think you should try consulting them . Good luck.

• Kv
      8th of Jul, 2010
    AirCel - deduction of money with out customers concern
    India

iam a new customer to aircel without my concern they activated caller tune they them self confirmed for renewal and deducted my money my mo is 8892028336 and hence iam requesting aircel to close their offices i felt its very bad service so in future i dont want to use aircel number and iam asking my friends also not to buy aircel prepaid sims better good please understand about this situation
    thanks & regards
    venu

21st of Jul, 2010
    AirCel - I am not able to view or pay my bill through the online website
    aircel.com

I have logged a complaint for not able to view my bill in online and make a payment through the online website. The issue is pending for nearly 4 months.

• Ka
    AirCel - worst service
    aircel.com

Aircel Pune customer care is careless,

and his working system is also worst.

my outgoing close without intimation, and when i ask he told re submit ur doc. and when i submit he told give ur original doc.

• Li

I cannot get on your Web to pay my Bill
    lewatson28 @att.net
    Lillie Watson

• Li
      4th of Nov, 2010

Can not get on line to pay my bill
    Lillie Watson [protected]@att.net

10th of Nov, 2010

Did you submit you previous documents at the company outlet or any local dealer?

• Da
      19th of Dec, 2010
    AirCel - message
    7-19,NARSAMPET,
    Phone: 9293715034
    srikanth9494[email protected]

on 17th i have recvd a message it is fake or real about micro oft mobile draw 2010 by BA-HAPPY. MY MOBILE NO IS 9700089334

• Ve
      21st of Dec, 2010

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won $500, 000.00 usd of our annual microsoft mobile draw 2010 contact: Dr.[protected]@live.com for immediate payment. mobile draw on the date 17 dec 2010 know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
    please inform me that how to get the prize money.that i won in ur mobile draw. to my mobile 9700034759 or email me to venky.[protected]@gmail.com

• Mu
      10th of Jan, 2011
    AirCel - Poor service
    Aircel j&k
    India

Sir we hv very n/w here plz modify n/w by implementing new site here at
    r/o waghama
    tehsil bijbehara
    distt. Anantnag
    j and k india

15th of Jan, 2011
    AirCel - pocket internet/gprs is not working properly it is very slow.it can not open a site within 15 minuts

i activate aircel GPRS/pocket internet of 98rupees/month plan
    Which contain free browsing and downloding. But it will going on very bad services when i try to open any site the site will not open properly it can open a site at one time it take more than three or more.
    my mobile no-7298107909 aircel jammu

6th of Jun, 2011
    AirCel - BILL
    AIRCEL

HI,
    MY NAME IS PANKAJ KR. CHOUDHURY FROM GOALPARA ASSAM AND MY COMPLAINT REGARDING BILL PAYMENT WHEN MY MAN GO TO PAY THE BILL AT AIRCEL CENTRE AND THEY REPLY COMPUTER IS NOT SHOWING THE DETAILS OF SAID MOBILE NO. I.E 9707029265 VERY NEXT DAY MY NO.IS BARRED I CAN'T DO ANY CALLS OR RECV.

PLEASE REPLY WHAT TO DO

• Ai
      7th of Jun, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that complain mentioned above has been escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Regards
    Aircel Customer Service Team

• Ku
      6th of Jul, 2011

i m not able to view my aircel bill through online website or on my e-mail.

• In
      17th of Jul, 2011
    AirCel - loseing my amount
    India

aircel company is being taken some amount from my aircel account i have complained so many times but they are not accepted anything so please help me and i want them to submit my amounts

12th of Sep, 2011
    AirCel - Unsolicited calls from mobile
    Cell phone
    India

Unsolicited calls are received through cell no 9596632812 since 4-5 days and despite making it clear not to disturb again, he is repeating the same

• Ye
      14th of Oct, 2011

sir /madam iam using aircel from past 1yrs ..iam satified with aircel but your aircel outlet guy's are very bad while attaining the customer i asked him is there any good option to have good sms pack . he said staright away said i do not know if u want change other network you can change they will expalin u but i did not know his name but is outlet is near kormangal (oppsite to national games village) bangalore .

• Ro
      28th of May, 2012
    AirCel - internet
    India

there is a error msg that pops up again and agai. it says "sorry you dont have enough prepaid balance to start this session aircel"
    moreover, i am also not able to acces net over my phone despite the fact that i have lots of free data still remaining.
    my phone number is 8946833693