Aircel / pathetic customer service with customer care officers providing misleading information

1 India Review updated:

I had been battling for over four months with operatives from AirCel to transfer my number from the CUG of a different company to the CUG of the company I am currently working with. Despite innumerable deals with an operative (who seems to have quit his services with the company), and the other operatives, and the patient Customer Care personnel, no concrete steps were taken towards transfer of my number.

From the very beginning, I have been making my intentions clear. The case was open before them. The CUG is under the name of another person, and I was just a part of it. I just want transfer my number from the CUG of a different company to the CUG of the company I am currently working with. I couldn't have made the case any clearer.

For four months, I have been patient. I had submitted numerous documents and mails from my official ID (as they requested), but still you they did not not take any action. It was highly irritating and frustrating for me. The reason I stuck with them was that I did not want to keep changing my number. But customer service offered by Aircel is highly poor.

Finally, I had to terminate this connection and get a different connection of a different service provider.

Pr
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

13th of Jul, 2009

from
    k usha karaikal,
    here after dnt send any music tone and useless nonsense SMS to me .dnt waste my time . my no 9788843406