Aircel / no customer service response!

1 India Review updated:

My Wife happened to loose her mob on the 31st of Jan with an Aircel Subscription. Surprisingly none of their so called customer care number works or neither the dealers know as to how she could contact them for blocking the no. Pathetic customer relationship!! This is my last attempt to get a response from their end before I take any further step as I do not want to be held responsible if the no is put to any kind of misuse.

Again they have a feedback column in their website but then u can never post ur complaint there cos IT DOESN'T WORK EITHER!!!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ni
      5th of Mar, 2011

I am Nizam,
    I was using this useless Aircel prepaid Connection for Month 8 years, you may surprised how i am using this Service provider for more than 8 years ... Since my childhood to office colleague know this number as my contact information. Aircel marketing people use to call 100 times a day to market there Dailer Tune & other Service... But to disconnect outing going & Incoming calls for a Valuable & loyal customer like me they won't call & inform or give me a warning message( Except one Bulk Msg), i use have a minimum balance of 200 to 300 Rs at any point of time . Suddenly they disconnect my no. on Saturday night & tape message say to connect customer care...Here the ultimate funny thing done by Aircel alone is they even disconnect the option to connect customer care... I have tried from my landline & other Aircel no for more than 3 hours non of them picked the call... Aircel service Provider a real Pathetic ... Strong & Highly Recommended Not to Buy Any Aircel Connection in life ... If you want peace in your life ...

• Pe
      25th of Jul, 2010

im penchalaprasad my mobile is missing please block this two numbers 955123398and 7502565943

• Ka
      12th of Mar, 2010

The aircel custemer service is very very very poor. One day i called custemer care excutives regarding my problem ie cutting my outgoing and incoming calles but im trying to 2 hours, nobady picking my call, nobady response to my call... i was paid the bill amount but they are cutting my call... i think they are mad. who is given that job to there,

16th of Dec, 2009

@Aircel emeny "Strange my experience with the Aircel customer care has been great. Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store with your problem I am sure you will get a solution…

"

• Ai
      12th of Dec, 2009

Aircel ...the worst customer care service in the whole world .I dont know what the hell are they doing...i thought to scold them like anything..but i want my comment to be posted. thats why i am forgiving that stupid company

25th of Sep, 2009

i want a message free option in my mobile what pack should i put.
    my number is 9094058767

• He
      22nd of May, 2009

Someone is making obscure calls from 9716350664 to my mobile. If anyone knows this, please help in identifying that person.

PLS. Tel me Other Mobil 9999514131

• Ba
      1st of May, 2009

I am from karnataka. I have a land near Kulageri cross, Near badami, dist - Bagalokot. It's a perfect land for tower installation. Beside my land airtel and hutch tower's are there. So i assume it's a perfect land for Tower installation. If you are interested please call me at 91-9845047201.

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2009

identify this number 9865756176

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2009

i want to know a cell number 9865756176 address

• Ra
      4th of Apr, 2009

The aircel custemer service is very very poor. One day i called custemer care excutives stating my problem ie cutting my outgoing and incoming calles but while talking to the executives they cut the phone. very shame about this issues, bcoz i dont know how they are trained to treat custemers.They dont know how to talk with custemer very rough. totally very very poor service by aircelllllllll company. Suddenly they increase the tarriff with out any proper inforamtion.

20th of Nov, 2008

one of my frd has a postpaid connection. his number is 9865555555. he has gone to mumbai. we couldn't reach him.

• Je
      15th of Nov, 2008

identify this 9245005903 who is person

• Pr
      30th of Jun, 2008

hi, my mobile number is 9976946340. as i am from the few years only the customer of aircel prepaid connection only. i am very happy with the aircel offers. but from before the month onwards the message costs from me 0.5ps to 50ps. i have bought the sim only with the offer of 0.5ps per sms. but at a sudden it was happened. so i humbly request you to provide my proper offer. if you provide me it will be very helpful.

• Ra
      6th of May, 2008

Hi kindly tell me.. how to unlock my mobile... it's asking for security code.. where i haven't set any code...

• Pa
      6th of May, 2008

In 2006 i used postpaid for 4months.that postpaid number is 9865222297.then after 4months i cancelled that sim.but the aircel company did give the deposit amount.i called customer care and reported.but no response.now i shifted my family to another place.after shifting i ask customer care.but they didn't give proper solution.now they didn't give deposit amount.so from this i tell that aircel is fraud.waste network.

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2008

Someone is making obscure calls from 9841135863 to my mobile. If anyone knows this, please help in identifying that person.

-shriya

No.6, 1st, south kesava perumal puram
    Green ways road,
    Chennai-28

Sir,
    I am a retailer I am running shop at RA Puram many of the customers are asking about post paid
    Connections, I like to activate post paid connection through our shop,
    Please help for me to activate postpaid connection through our shop

Yours Sincerely
    Ganesan

• Sr
      9th of Apr, 2008

we want this aircell number 9788492143 ad dress

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2008

I am happy with aircell because they let me get the unlimitted incoming calls.