Aircel / no customer service response!

1 India Review updated:

My Wife happened to loose her mob on the 31st of Jan with an Aircel Subscription. Surprisingly none of their so called customer care number works or neither the dealers know as to how she could contact them for blocking the no. Pathetic customer relationship!! This is my last attempt to get a response from their end before I take any further step as I do not want to be held responsible if the no is put to any kind of misuse.

Again they have a feedback column in their website but then u can never post ur complaint there cos IT DOESN'T WORK EITHER!!!

Comments

• Ba
      1st of May, 2009

I am from karnataka. I have a land near Kulageri cross, Near badami, dist - Bagalokot. It's a perfect land for tower installation. Beside my land airtel and hutch tower's are there. So i assume it's a perfect land for Tower installation. If you are interested please call me at 91-9845047201.

• He
      22nd of May, 2009

Someone is making obscure calls from 9716350664 to my mobile. If anyone knows this, please help in identifying that person.

PLS. Tel me Other Mobil 9999514131

25th of Sep, 2009

i want a message free option in my mobile what pack should i put.
    my number is 9094058767

• Ai
      12th of Dec, 2009

Aircel ...the worst customer care service in the whole world .I dont know what the hell are they doing...i thought to scold them like anything..but i want my comment to be posted. thats why i am forgiving that stupid company

16th of Dec, 2009

@Aircel emeny "Strange my experience with the Aircel customer care has been great. Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store with your problem I am sure you will get a solution…

"

• Ka
      12th of Mar, 2010

The aircel custemer service is very very very poor. One day i called custemer care excutives regarding my problem ie cutting my outgoing and incoming calles but im trying to 2 hours, nobady picking my call, nobady response to my call... i was paid the bill amount but they are cutting my call... i think they are mad. who is given that job to there,

• Pe
      25th of Jul, 2010

im penchalaprasad my mobile is missing please block this two numbers 955123398and 7502565943

• Ni
      5th of Mar, 2011

I am Nizam,
    I was using this useless Aircel prepaid Connection for Month 8 years, you may surprised how i am using this Service provider for more than 8 years ... Since my childhood to office colleague know this number as my contact information. Aircel marketing people use to call 100 times a day to market there Dailer Tune & other Service... But to disconnect outing going & Incoming calls for a Valuable & loyal customer like me they won't call & inform or give me a warning message( Except one Bulk Msg), i use have a minimum balance of 200 to 300 Rs at any point of time . Suddenly they disconnect my no. on Saturday night & tape message say to connect customer care...Here the ultimate funny thing done by Aircel alone is they even disconnect the option to connect customer care... I have tried from my landline & other Aircel no for more than 3 hours non of them picked the call... Aircel service Provider a real Pathetic ... Strong & Highly Recommended Not to Buy Any Aircel Connection in life ... If you want peace in your life ...